Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Conversion SUCKS. Grr. I would never screw over wolves for converting me, of course, but I always groan when I see the PM telling me I've been converted.... to the point where I think most people know not to bother trying to convert me if the mods are allowing a 'convert or die' option.

I LOVE conversions.....

I am EVIL.. :prof:

Members don't see this ad.

Conversion SUCKS. Grr. I would never screw over wolves for converting me, of course, but I always groan when I see the PM telling me I've been converted.... to the point where I think most people know not to bother trying to convert me if the mods are allowing a 'convert or die' option.

I have been a wolf in two games where we chose not to convert you bc we knew you hated it :laugh:

I've never been converted but was a wolf in my first game. Having to deal with SOV and LIS being pissed about being converted in that game was :thumbdown:. I think it'd be fun to be converted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be wolfy with you any day.. Capt. douchebag :smuggrin:

:love:
I love converting people.

:rofl:

I liked being converted, and I like being a wolf overall. So much more fun. Never been an original wolf, though.

I do remember getting the PM in the Star Wars game and being like :eek::eek::eek: What do I doooo??!?!?!?!? I think I PMed the other wolves freaking out.

Epic times.

I've never been converted but was a wolf in my first game. Having to deal with SOV and LIS being pissed about being converted in that game was :thumbdown:. I think it'd be fun to be converted.
Ah, you only lasted like a day with me before you were killed!

I was just upset you sullied the fine name of Luke effin Skywalker.

In hindsight, he had some issues and could easily have gone dark, so maybe I was unjustified in my pissiness:laugh:

Ah, you only lasted like a day with me before you were killed!

I was just upset you sullied the fine name of Luke effin Skywalker.

In hindsight, he had some issues and could easily have gone dark, so maybe I was unjustified in my pissiness:laugh:

I wasn't killed in the game!! Me, you, and nohika made it to the end of the game and finished off the remaining villagers.

I wasn't killed in the game!! Me, you, and nohika made it to the end of the game and finished off the remaining villagers.

Including SOV and I killing our mother. :rolleyes:

It was FTB that was lynched, after people finally smartened up. :smuggrin::smuggrin:

I laughed my butt off after I became a wolf in that game. My conversion + Yoda's choice pretty much was the turning point. We got so lucky.

Including SOV and I killing our mother. :rolleyes:

It was FTB that was lynched, after people finally smartened up. :smuggrin::smuggrin:

I laughed my butt off after I became a wolf in that game. My conversion + Yoda's choice pretty much was the turning point. We got so lucky.
that was a great game (and movie)for Freud to analyze.

I'm still bitter about that game...

But I got quite a few wolves lynched even while being dead...

Nohika, I was onto you about being converted but by the time I had finally decided that was the case...I couldn't do anything about it... le sigh..

Damn dead only being able to talk to wolves... stupid conversion..

I'm still bitter about that game...

But I got quite a few wolves lynched even while being dead...

Nohika, I was onto you about being converted but by the time I had finally decided that was the case...I couldn't do anything about it... le sigh..

Damn dead only being able to talk to wolves... stupid conversion..
Who'd you give that role to in your game:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
She's gotten her revenge on me... "For that stunt you pulled in SW, you have to send these PMs. You have to make up these items. Etc." :laugh:

This is true. But it was presented to me in a manner of revenge.

I deny that... Only once did I present it as revenge... The second time I was saying you should do it because being a co-mod can be boring if you don't have some say in the game, I was being nice (and helping myself because I was out of ideas... :smuggrin:).

1. Avengers: Lissarae/LIS
2. Sherlock: IPB/cuit
3. Game #1 Wildlife, Game #2: pre-vet people : SOV/Packen, late July/early August
4. Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood) FTB/ co-mod (Philliab?)
5. Undecided theme: PP

I added myself to the list. I'm not sure I will be able to do it at that time, but if not, someone else could slip in and do theirs.

I'm still thinking about the theme and whether I will need a co mod. I want it to work a little different than most games, so there might not be as much work involved as with others.

3. Game #1 Wildlife, Game #2: pre-vet people : SOV/Packen, late July/early August
6. Undecided book theme (looking at Golden Compass, DRoP, Redwall, or Abhorsen): nohika (will probably need co-mod at some point)

the-most-indestructi_1335845374_epiclolcom.jpg

6. Undecided book theme (looking at Golden Compass, DRoP, Redwall, or Abhorsen): nohika (will probably need co-mod at some point)
7. Doctor Who or Generic Fantasy: cuit/IPB or cuit

Also adding myself to the list. If I can play and be in clinics, I can mod and be in clinics ;)

Lissa and I conferred and our current intent (note the wiggle room in the phrase) is to start the Avengers game on 7/12.

I will be out of town early next week (9th-11th) camping, and we're going to wait until I return. I imagine Lissa will post sign-ups sometime early next week. There will be advance warning before sign-ups to try and make it more fair for people in all time zones.

Lissa and I conferred and our current intent (note the wiggle room in the phrase) is to start the Avengers game on 7/12.

I will be out of town early next week (9th-11th) camping, and we're going to wait until I return. I imagine Lissa will post sign-ups sometime early next week. There will be advance warning before sign-ups to try and make it more fair for people in all time zones.

:(:(

Definitely can not join then...

Not sure if I'll be able to play this one...depends on when I start my new job and what hours I get.

Avengers sign ups will be up in the morning. Just fyi...

Still trying to decide if I want to play or not. I mean I want to, but I leave that Saturday (14th) for an externship so I'd have limited time some days...

(the externship is supposed to be pretty relaxed, but still.)

Avengers sign ups will be up in the morning. Just fyi...

excited!

You all better take your time signing up so there are still spots when I get off work!
Will be dealing with an angry kitty at 8:30 tomorrow, which is <<<<< than signing up for a WW game.

WW has grown so much in the last month. I feel like all games need to have a minimum of 30 players now, or people get left out while not stalking the forum during signups. :laugh:

WW has grown so much in the last month. I feel like all games need to have a minimum of 30 players now, or people get left out while not stalking the forum during signups. :laugh:
I have Sherlock all set up for 24 players. I'm seriously wondering if I should add another spot in each group, which would mean 30. I know it's not been highly-anticipated like Avengers, but I don't want people to miss the next WW game too if they really want to play...

Thoughts?

I have Sherlock all set up for 24 players. I'm seriously wondering if I should add another spot in each group, which would mean 30. I know it's not been highly-anticipated like Avengers, but I don't want people to miss the next WW game too if they really want to play...

Thoughts?
Mean old man says leave sign-ups up for 3 days. Hold lottery for 24 spots. This keeps the size of games down.... some old men have trouble keeping track of so many players.

If it's not too hard to add more, I don't see why not. If people are too busy to play and we can't get 30, then you can just axe a few 'roles'? If it will rack your brain, don't hurt yourself! :laugh:

After Sherlock, SOV and Packen have 2 games simultaneously, but I don't know how many players in each one(so I think we'll be fine there. :laugh:)

Question: how does a normal person sign up for a WW game these days?

Question: how does a normal person sign up for a WW game these days?
Wait until the current game is running down/ended, find the sign-up topic for the next game, and add your name to the list. ;) Sign-ups for Avengers are closed and it starts in 2-3 days, but we've got several games lined up after that ends.

I can't read the current WW game to save my life. Bets are I'll miss the next sign-up to current players. Le sigh.