Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not only that but they are implying that they don't like my large game.. :cry:

NOOOO!! It means we love having tons of people playing, but are not talented enough to deal with 40 people in one single game...😍

As for devyn, yeah, it is really just so she loses her medal😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Queue:

0. The Mysterious Planet: DVMDream, started June 26
1. Avengers: Lissarae/LIS
2. Sherlock: IPB/cuit
3. Undecided Theme: SOV, late July/early August
4. Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood) FTB/ co-mod (Philliab?)

I'd still love to co-mod the Southern Vampire Mysteries with you, FTB! 😀
 
A master WW list??? Are you sure you are not pre-vet???
What, you haven't heard about my master list before? People keep making fun of me when I mention it and TW thinks I'm stalking her! 😱

Definitely not pre-vet. I'm not a biology person at all, and nerdiness is not confined to the sciences. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As for devyn, yeah, it is really just so she loses her medal😉

I hate your fecking guts!!!!!! 🙁

tumblr_m0dfcjp1bw1rr0e2io1_250.gif
 
Can you say every game do far? Because I never have been one once. Always a villager or third party role.
Just checked--up until X-Men, you're both original-wolf-free. 🙂 What sorts of awards would we give for pre-vet WW anyway? There's already the gold, silver, and bronze medals for most games played...
 
Okay, so I uploaded it to googledocs so you all can see it instead of just hearing me talk about it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtI_Gwo3HdVtdFhLM3dmeTNVd2VUaXVDdVdsVVNrUmc

Edit: It looks like some of the formatting didn't carry over perfectly in the upload, but you can get the general idea. 🙂

This is crazy, amazing and epic all at once! Also a wee bit stalkerish 😉

I really like it though, nice work 😀

I hate your fecking guts!!!!!! 🙁

tumblr_m0dfcjp1bw1rr0e2io1_250.gif

Oh angry panda, you are still cute even when raging
 
This is crazy, amazing and epic all at once! Also a wee bit stalkerish 😉

I really like it though, nice work 😀
Thanks! And yeah, a bit stalkerish... but it's fun! I had a blast reading through the old game threads for the info. :laugh:

0. The Mysterious Planet: DVMDream, started June 26
1. Avengers: Lissarae/LIS
2. Sherlock: IPB/cuit
3. Game #1 Wildlife, Game #2: pre-vet people : SOV/Packen, late July/early August
4. Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood) FTB/ co-mod (Philliab?)

So DVM's game is big, and SOV/Packen's two will be smaller. I dunno how big or complicated Avengers will be, but in case anyone's wondering Sherlock will be simpler than the last few have been: the usual 24 players and not everyone has a role ability. Some interesting items I'm pretty excited about, though. 🙂
 
No implication. Personally I don't want to mod an individual game that large. Too many posts at once for the mod to go through.

I give you all the credit in the world.

I am I supposed to read all the posts??

Ooops...

I read when I am around, then just skim for votes and stuffs..

😉

Honestly, the large game is really not that hard as far as modding goes (probably has to do with its design, which will be revealed later). I am afraid that I would accidently flip-flop items or roles if I were running two different games at once.
 
Okay, so I uploaded it to googledocs so you all can see it instead of just hearing me talk about it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtI_Gwo3HdVtdFhLM3dmeTNVd2VUaXVDdVdsVVNrUmc

Edit: It looks like some of the formatting didn't carry over perfectly in the upload, but you can get the general idea. 🙂

:laugh:

This is awesome! Not thoroughly accurate since it did not track conversions but amazing.

I like how you have identified who is male vs. female.. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having a blast with my first WW! Really want to play Avengers and even more want to play Sherlock--I love that show.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think I've ever been converted so I got you beat! :laugh:

Conversion SUCKS. Grr. I would never screw over wolves for converting me, of course, but I always groan when I see the PM telling me I've been converted.... to the point where I think most people know not to bother trying to convert me if the mods are allowing a 'convert or die' option.
 
Conversion SUCKS. Grr. I would never screw over wolves for converting me, of course, but I always groan when I see the PM telling me I've been converted.... to the point where I think most people know not to bother trying to convert me if the mods are allowing a 'convert or die' option.

I love being converted. I think being a wolf is more fun. Plus you get to find out who all the wolves are and pass them any info you have collected. Worked very well in the GoT game. I wish I didn't have to convert you that game but I didn't really have a choice.
 
Conversion SUCKS. Grr. I would never screw over wolves for converting me, of course, but I always groan when I see the PM telling me I've been converted.... to the point where I think most people know not to bother trying to convert me if the mods are allowing a 'convert or die' option.

yeah, the times i was a wolf we've just been like "nope, LIS will whine."