Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd love to baby mod/ egg mod.
Edit: But I'm just thinking now and I'm going to wait until I play more games, get some more experience before I apply (hmm where have I heard that before?)
I'll let jilary have the baby mod spot since she's been playing for a little while now, but if by the time the game roles (hehe) around you still want to, I'm fine having you join in.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wildzoo - when are you running LoTR? I am out d missing commission until June now.

And I would leave the Once upon a time in there as bait to get BI back on. Maybe I can convince her to mod one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wildzoo - when are you running LoTR? I am out d missing commission until June now.

And I would leave the Once upon a time in there as bait to get BI back on. Maybe I can convince her to mod one.
Shoot, idk. I'll hold off until you can play if you want. Got other games I can work on too.

Good plan. I want her back!

Shoot, idk. I'll hold off until you can play if you want. Got other games I can work on too.

Good plan. I want her back!
I was asking for mod purposes. I can play up until then, will just be s ton less active than usual. I just got another PhD course thrown on my plate, and I am slightly drowning as a result

I was asking for mod purposes. I can play up until then, will just be s ton less active than usual. I just got another PhD course thrown on my plate, and I am slightly drowning as a result
Well I'll definitely hold off then! Would love to mod with you again :D

What I see in most books is that it takes 1-2 weeks for eggs to get from hen to grocery store shelves... but that is from people who are writing for people who want to raise chickens at home, so I don't know the full truth.

I know in the fridge, my eggs might take more than 2 months to get the same air pockets I saw in cheap store bought eggs, but I also free ranged my girls and picked up eggs within an hour after they laid, and left the natural coating on until use. So far different treatment, and the yolks on my eggs would still look fluffier and oranger in comparison. (But that is diet based)
Yep, it's pretty much true. We went over egg shipping in one of my poultry production courses. (also explains why it's soooo hard to peel home-fresh hard boiled eggs...)

My family does store our collected eggs in the fridge, but not always right away. A lot of times I'll go collect the eggs and just leave them out in the basket until older eggs from the fridge get used and free up space. They look pretty :)

Re: chicken WW, hm...:shifty:
I'll probably need at least one more game of co/baby-modding before I go trying to make my own, haha (because last/only time I did was peter pan, I think?) I won't join in right now because it's my first *real* week of classes, but will most likely be able to for one of the next upcoming games as I get back in the swing. (my sleep schedule's still in shambles from the long winter break and I'm always napping...) I'll keep an eye on this thread :chicken:

Reactions: 2 users
Yep, it's pretty much true. We went over egg shipping in one of my poultry production courses. (also explains why it's soooo hard to peel home-fresh hard boiled eggs...)

My family does store our collected eggs in the fridge, but not always right away. A lot of times I'll go collect the eggs and just leave them out in the basket until older eggs from the fridge get used and free up space. They look pretty :)

Re: chicken WW, hm...:shifty:
I'll probably need at least one more game of co/baby-modding before I go trying to make my own, haha (because last/only time I did was peter pan, I think?) I won't join in right now because it's my first *real* week of classes, but will most likely be able to for one of the next upcoming games as I get back in the swing. (my sleep schedule's still in shambles from the long winter break and I'm always napping...) I'll keep an eye on this thread :chicken:
I'm willing to help or play, if you want...

Category A: Game currently being run
Star Wars III - Zensing & Lupin

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary
1. OITNB redux - tp

Category C: Games in active development
1. Supernatural - swingnsave + gwen
2. Best of- SOV and Lissarae
3. Resistance Redux Not WW - Rojo
4. ????? - Chillbo
5. ????? - MJ
6. The Dark Tower - WildZoo
7. Hannibal - MadZoo
8. Telenovela - PBC + guis + all the baby mods
9. Clue WW - ResoluteMike w/ Kaydubs
10. RPG Game Compilation - kaydubs
11. WW Cat Sanctuary - StartingoverVet(after Star WWars III)

Category D: Games in early development or concept stage
1. Firefly - LIS + ???
2. Disney Redux - DVMD+ Ashgirl+ Alohacat
3. Indiana Jones- Devyn and DVMD
4. No theme, out of the depths of DVMD's mind - DVMD (This may or may not happen still, debating on it, we'll see how creative I decide to be)
5. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
6. A Series of Unfortunate Events - EC and Lupin
7. Lonely Island - rojo
8. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
9. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl (noobs be getting adventurous )
10. Wheel of Time - Cyndia, WL, and Ashgirl
11. BioShock - MadZoo
12. Once Upon A Time Redux - BI + DVMD
13. Hotel California - Promethean
14. American Horror Story (murder house or asylum) - Cyndia & WildZoo
15. Archer - MJ
16. Eragon - Gwen & Katashark
17. Sea Monsters - Katashark and kaydubs
18. Iron Druid - LIS & dy
19. Divergent Series - Gwen (not going to run for a long time)
20. Jurassic WWorld - Swin and STL
21. WW Dreamers - Jilary & Lupin
22. Miazaki WW - katashark and hmoo
23. Sushi/WWater Part II? - kaydubs &katashark
24. Invasive WW - BBC and kaydubs
25. LotR Redux (The Hobbit?) - WZ, STL, Jilary

Members don't see this ad :)
Random thought, but I'm really surprised nobody has proposed a Hamilton game yet. Seems to be fairly popular among a fair number of the SDNers.

Reactions: 5 users
Random thought, but I'm really surprised nobody has proposed a Hamilton game yet. Seems to be fairly popular among a fair number of the SDNers.
Wolves are Thomas Jefferson, Madison, James Reynolds, Burr, the British, Charles Lee, maybe Samuel Seabury, and literally everyone else except Washington.
Hamilton himself is chaos Bc he ****s everything up .

I'm down. I'm soooo down. I'd be eager to help with development/ be a baby mod because I know this musical too well.

Wolves are Thomas Jefferson, Madison, James Reynolds, Burr, the British, Charles Lee, maybe Samuel Seabury, and literally everyone else except Washington.
Hamilton himself is chaos Bc he ****s everything up .

I'm down. I'm soooo down. I'd be eager to help with development/ be a baby mod because I know this musical too well.
I actually would make Burr a villager who autoconverts to a wolf when Hamilton dies lol

Reactions: 1 users
I actually would make Burr a villager who autoconverts to a wolf when Hamilton dies lol
That's actually a really good one.

Either that or a cool twist is that if Hamilton and Burr get in a fight on the thread, Hamilton gets killed and Burr gets killed X days later.

Yaaaaasssss

Also @finnickthedog I had a random thought last night that How to Get Away With Murder might make a cool game. Not sure who the wolves would be since everyone is so morally gray, but Annalise would have to be chaos. :laugh:

then everyone could say who they were and no one would know which side that meant
Exactly!

I'm thinking the wolves could either be "evil" characters from the show
e.g. Sam, Wallace Mahoney, the DA that Asher ran over
or the Keating 5. ;)

Yaaaaasssss

Also @finnickthedog I had a random thought last night that How to Get Away With Murder might make a cool game. Not sure who the wolves would be since everyone is so morally gray, but Annalise would have to be chaos. :laugh:
I would make the wolves the poor cops who are always trying to figure out why so many people die and go missing around the main characters.

Or the other students in the class, who can't possibly be receiving the best education possible since their professor is always getting caught up in so much drama and cancelling class.

I wanna make a Grey's Anatomy game where the wolves are the various natural disasters and tragedies that have happened to the hospital staff.

Reactions: 9 users
I wanna make a Grey's Anatomy game where the wolves are the various natural disasters and tragedies that have happened to the hospital staff.
The more ridiculous the disasters, the better. "Unfortunately, Bailey drowned in a tsunami." "Cristina was crushed under a falling piano."

Geez, I've forgotten about the various characters (and their roles) in so many of the shows that posters have mentioned above, including the current StarWWars game.

Hmmm ...

Is a WW game based on wildlife (e.g., mammals, birds, reptiles, sea life - such as nerite snails and betta fish) a feasible idea?

Is a WW game based on Walt Disney characters (e.g., Mickey Mouse) and Disney movies (e.g., Nemo) a feasible idea?

Just thinking out loud ... no worries.

So I think most of those claimed spots can be cleared out. Chillbo hasn't done a non-lounge game in ages. Mad jack is out of commission for the forseeable future with clinics. I am pretty sure @swingnsave isn't modding anytime soon (pretty sure). My Jurassic world can be given to others.
Lissa hasn't done pre vet in ages. I have heard Rumors that Devyn is not really doing prevet anymore.
Equine constant hasn't played an ages. Willowleaf is too busy.
Does @Ashgirl have time to mod? :p
Realistically BI won't be back to mod, although I can possibly use that to convince her (most likely unsuccessfully).
I think TP isn't doing prevet WW anymore either? @WildZoo

So I think most of those claimed spots can be cleared out. Chillbo hasn't done a non-lounge game in ages. Mad jack is out of commission for the forseeable future with clinics. I am pretty sure @swingnsave isn't modding anytime soon (pretty sure). My Jurassic world can be given to others.
Lissa hasn't done pre vet in ages. I have heard Rumors that Devyn is not really doing prevet anymore.
Equine constant hasn't played an ages. Willowleaf is too busy.
Does @Ashgirl have time to mod? :p
Realistically BI won't be back to mod, although I can possibly use that to convince her (most likely unsuccessfully).
I think TP isn't doing prevet WW anymore either? @WildZoo

I don't intend to do the wheel of time one anymore since I was planning to put it together back when I had reread the whole series, but now I've forgotten everything. So that can come off the list. I'd still like to do my american horror story one though! Except I think I'll do the most recent season (my Roanoke nightmare) since it's fresh in my mind, instead of the earlier seasons. Might start working on it soon and aim to run late in the semester probably.

So.. are we good to get started on Cat Sanctuary soon @StartingoverVet ?

I've got the fever, must keep playing!

I don't intend to do the wheel of time one anymore since I was planning to put it together back when I had reread the whole series, but now I've forgotten everything. So that can come off the list. I'd still like to do my american horror story one though! Except I think I'll do the most recent season (my Roanoke nightmare) since it's fresh in my mind, instead of the earlier seasons. Might start working on it soon and aim to run late in the semester probably.
Are you good with me later doing the earlier seasons then? I haven't watch Roanoke yet (I watch when it hits netflix), but would still like to help you run that if you want :)

I don't intend to do the wheel of time one anymore since I was planning to put it together back when I had reread the whole series, but now I've forgotten everything. So that can come off the list.

Nooooooooooooooo

What if I re-read the whole series for the 10th time on your behalf?

I still intend on running RWBY and KH at some point in the future. Depending on @Ashgirl's schedule

Waiting for the new season to be finished first, I like to watch it all in one go so I don't forget something important! :p
Finale of volume 4 is next Sunday!

Nooooooooooooooo

What if I re-read the whole series for the 10th time on your behalf?

I can probably try rereading the first book over spring break or else over the summer sometime! In which case I will totally make an attempt of creating a game then. I do really love that series...

Are you good with me later doing the earlier seasons then? I haven't watch Roanoke yet (I watch when it hits netflix), but would still like to help you run that if you want :)

Of course!!! You're welcome to help me run it, or I'm down to help you run one based on an earlier season if you want to be the main designer and need help. Orrr I would also love to play in it if you design one haha. I just feel like I've forgotten a lot of the main points from earlier seasons so I figured Roanoke would be easier to write (btw I LOVED that season, so I hope it hits netflix soon so you can watch it!)

Has a WWestworld game been done yet? I could see that being pretty fun with wolves as guests, villagers as hosts.

And Game of Thrones would be awesome because it's the best ever.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary

1. The Dark Tower - WildZoo
2. Hannibal - MadZoo
3. Telenovela - PBC + guis + all the baby mods
4. Clue WW - ResoluteMike w/ Kaydubs
5. RPG Game Compilation - kaydubs
6. WW Cat Sanctuary - StartingoverVet(after Star WWars III)

1. Firefly - LIS + ???
3. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
4. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
5. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl
6. BioShock - MadZoo
7. Hotel California - Promethean
8. American Horror Story - Cyndia & WildZoo
9. Eragon - Gwen & Katashark
10. Sea Monsters - Katashark and kaydubs
11. Iron Druid - LIS & dy
12. Divergent Series - Gwen
13. WW Dreamers - Jilary & Lupin
14. Miazaki WW - katashark and hmoo
15. Sushi/WWater Part II? - kaydubs &katashark
16. Invasive WW - BBC and kaydubs
17. LotR Redux (The Hobbit?) - WZ, STL, Jilary
18. Supernatural - WZ + Gwen
19. SDN Redux...Redux - WZ + kaydubs

Last edited:
This would have to be way, way, way in the future, but has anyone run a Discworld game before? I couldn't find it on search.

Reactions: 2 users

1. The Dark Tower - WildZoo
2. Hannibal - MadZoo
3. Telenovela - PBC + guis + all the baby mods
4. Clue WW - ResoluteMike w/ Kaydubs
5. RPG Game Compilation - kaydubs
6. WW Cat Sanctuary - StartingoverVet(after Star WWars III)

1. Firefly - LIS + ???
3. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
4. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
5. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl
6. BioShock - MadZoo
7. Hotel California - Promethean
8. American Horror Story - Cyndia & WildZoo
9. Eragon - Gwen & Katashark
10. Sea Monsters - Katashark and kaydubs
11. Iron Druid - LIS & dy
12. Divergent Series - Gwen
13. WW Dreamers - Jilary & Lupin
14. Miazaki WW - katashark and hmoo
15. Sushi/WWater Part II? - kaydubs &katashark
16. Invasive WW - BBC and kaydubs
17. LotR Redux (The Hobbit?) - WZ, STL, Jilary
18. Supernatural - WZ (unless swings and/or Gwen wants it back)
Swings has the original spreadsheet and I haven't heard from her in over a year. But I would like to co mod if you want a helper!