Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Swings has the original spreadsheet and I haven't heard from her in over a year. But I would like to co mod if you want a helper!
You got it! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has a WWestworld game been done yet? I could see that being pretty fun with wolves as guests, villagers as hosts.

And Game of Thrones would be awesome because it's the best ever.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Could easily be done again with an actual Westworld theme; season wasn't even over when I did CampWorld so it's only slightly inspired. So stinking good.

Reactions: 1 users
Has a WWestworld game been done yet? I could see that being pretty fun with wolves as guests, villagers as hosts.

And Game of Thrones would be awesome because it's the best ever.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
There was a GOT game a while ago but I think it was based on the books and a bit earlier in the series. I think people would be down for a new one though. As for WWestworld I'm less sure and would defer to Trilt.

Members don't see this ad :)
This would have to be way, way, way in the future, but has anyone run a Discworld game before? I couldn't find it on search.
If you ever run a Discworld game I would absolutely love to help you with it because I love those books so so so much.

Reactions: 2 users
GoT would be a cool game, there's enough ambiguity with characters that role seering would only catch a couple of wolves. And so many cool, unique abilities you could make out of the characters

Reactions: 3 users
This would have to be way, way, way in the future, but has anyone run a Discworld game before? I couldn't find it on search.

I started dancing when I read this! I have been thinking about this a lot lately and think it could be great. No idea where to put Death because I would want whoever played him to have to type in all caps, so the role would be obvious.

If you ever run a Discworld game I would absolutely love to help you with it because I love those books so so so much.
Me too!
Though if I just play, I will be fine there too. Just make sure I am involved somehow!

(Obviously not saying another one shouldn't be done - redux games are cool - but GoT <has> been done.)

(Lissa and I were converted (N3 and N6, respectively) and I was the last wolf killed for a villager win.)

(Obviously not saying another one shouldn't be done - redux games are cool - but GoT <has> been done.)

(Lissa and I were converted (N3 and N6, respectively) and I was the last wolf killed for a villager win.)
(Why is this whole post in parentheses? Not that I have a problem with it (I don't))

Members don't see this ad :)
((Brackets) (are) (weird) (and (boxy)). (Why (would) anyone) (use) (those (when they could use) (parentheses)?)
{Curly {brackets}, though, the {extra curve} offsets the weird.}

(Brackets (are (doing (it (wrong.)))))

4421541.jpg

[None of you will pass veterinary school math if you don't learn the way of bracket.]

[It's hip to be square.]

[None of you will pass veterinary school math if you don't learn the way of bracket.]

[It's hip to be square.]
{Curly brackets let you do array sums in Excel. Array sums are both cool and obscure.}

[It's hip to be square.]
(I don't need to know about brackets when there's nerds like you that I can beat up to do math for me)
{Curly brackets let you do array sums in Excel. Array sums are both cool and obscure.}
(see, look, a nerd who is already doing math for me. I didn't even have to threaten her!)

Reactions: 5 users
(let's beat him up)
{No way! I don't think I've ever met anyone else who has even ever heard of array sums. I'm not going to do your math homework anymore if you beat him up.}