G-town SMP deposit

Started by BOBODR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BOBODR

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I will be applying to SMP's and upon reviewing Cinci's I found the ridiculous deposit needed upon acceptance of 3,000.00 $. This is insane. And the kicker is it may not be refundable...thats highway robbery. Does anyone know what G-towns deposit and refund procedure is? And BU's also. I didnt see these facts on the site.
 
BOBODR said:
So I will be applying to SMP's and upon reviewing Cinci's I found the ridiculous deposit needed upon acceptance of 3,000.00 $. This is insane. And the kicker is it may not be refundable...thats highway robbery. Does anyone know what G-towns deposit and refund procedure is? And BU's also. I didnt see these facts on the site.

Can you get financial aid to pay for the deposit? :laugh:
 
BOBODR said:
So I will be applying to SMP's and upon reviewing Cinci's I found the ridiculous deposit needed upon acceptance of 3,000.00 $. This is insane. And the kicker is it may not be refundable...thats highway robbery. Does anyone know what G-towns deposit and refund procedure is? And BU's also. I didnt see these facts on the site.

The deposit for Georgetown's SMP was $500 last year, and I'm pretty sure it was non-refundable. More reasonable than $3,000 at least.