GA MPJE study guide?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ES2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I recently moved here and am preparing for the GA MPJE next week. I have been reviewing Reiss/Hall's Federal Pharmacy Law and now need to review GA law - can anyone help me find study material for GA law online? I visited the board of pharmacy website but there are way too many links on there..would really appreciate any help to narrow it down! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I take the GA MPJE in two weeks!!! I'm from IL, I have pretty good Federal Law material. Does anyone have State Law Material they can share.. I would greatly appreciate it! [email protected]. PLZ and THKs

Members don't see this ad :)
can you please send me any GA MPJE material if you have it??? I am coming from MD. I would greatly appreciate your help. [email protected]
Hi I am new to this forum but am preparing for GA MPJE and wet lab- pls forward me if you have got any material from people in the forum. I will really appreciate from bottom of my heart.
my email - [email protected]
Thanks

I am selling the pharmacyexam Georgia MPJE cd along with the Federal 1 &2 cd. Please email me at ethanboyd411@yahoo.com if intersted. Thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to find any good study guides/reviews? I'm transferring my license to GA and will take any help I can get!

Hi, I really need help in what to study for the GA MPJE. I bought the mpjesuccess materials, prempje materials and studied the GA state rules and regulations on the board's website, but still failed twice. I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Does anybody have any other materials or any advice. Please, help because I am in a dilemma.

I am also planning on taking the GA Pharmacy Law exam this year (summer of 2017). I am from out-of-state so currently do not have access to the study materials. Can someone please forward me the materials please? I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!