GA MPJE study guide?

Started by ES2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ES2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I recently moved here and am preparing for the GA MPJE next week. I have been reviewing Reiss/Hall's Federal Pharmacy Law and now need to review GA law - can anyone help me find study material for GA law online? I visited the board of pharmacy website but there are way too many links on there..would really appreciate any help to narrow it down! Thank you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I really need help in what to study for the GA MPJE. I bought the mpjesuccess materials, prempje materials and studied the GA state rules and regulations on the board's website, but still failed twice. I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Does anybody have any other materials or any advice. Please, help because I am in a dilemma.
 
I am also planning on taking the GA Pharmacy Law exam this year (summer of 2017). I am from out-of-state so currently do not have access to the study materials. Can someone please forward me the materials please? I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!