GA MPJE study guide?

Started by ES2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ES2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I recently moved here and am preparing for the GA MPJE next week. I have been reviewing Reiss/Hall's Federal Pharmacy Law and now need to review GA law - can anyone help me find study material for GA law online? I visited the board of pharmacy website but there are way too many links on there..would really appreciate any help to narrow it down! Thank you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Im taking the Ga mpje Monday if anyone has a decent study guide and wouldn't mind sharing my email is Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Hi im planning to take the GA MPJE. I have not had any materials to study yet? does anyone have any good studyguides that are willing to share or split the cost? thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I recently moved here and am preparing for the GA MPJE next week. I have been reviewing Reiss/Hall's Federal Pharmacy Law and now need to review GA law - can anyone help me find study material for GA law online? I visited the board of pharmacy website but there are way too many links on there..would really appreciate any help to narrow it down! Thank you!!
PM me. I'm from Georgia.

I will be taking the MPJE soon, could someone, anyone also email me law material, I am a pharmacy student from a different state and will be moving to GA soon: [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad