• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

GA MPJE

ARpharm34

Jul 1, 2020
  1. Pharmacist
Hello,
I just took the Georgia MPJE pharmacy exam and failed by 6 points. I studied the material on the GA board of pharmacy website. Any advice on what to study? I will have the re-take this exam in 30 days and am a little worried. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user

georgiapharmd55

May 11, 2020
Hello,
I just took the Georgia MPJE pharmacy exam and failed by 6 points. I studied the material on the GA board of pharmacy website. Any advice on what to study? I will have the re-take this exam in 30 days and am a little worried. Thank you!

—————————-

Hi there,

I took it last month and passed.
here’s what I did:
Studied 8-9 hours a day for 8 days.

Federal law book purchased from Amazon by Reiss. Read the whole book twice and did the practice questions three times.
Purchased federal and Georgia law questions from pharmacy law exam.
Reviewed the applicable titles (43,26 mainly).
lastly I read almost all of the material on rules and regulations.
Good luck!

pologirl242

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2006
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I also downloaded the laws from the Georgia Board of Pharmacy site and reviewed them closely. Made shorthand notes that I could remember or review quickly. Read the same federal law book as georgiapharmd55 ordered from Amazon. Definitely know your Controlled Substance laws. Best of luck to you, don't give up!

About the Ads

Dr wafaa Ewis

Oct 27, 2020
Hello,
same here! do u mean that they request that we have to retake after one month, not before that???

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.