GA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ARpharm34

Reaction score
Hello,
I just took the Georgia MPJE pharmacy exam and failed by 6 points. I studied the material on the GA board of pharmacy website. Any advice on what to study? I will have the re-take this exam in 30 days and am a little worried. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
I just took the Georgia MPJE pharmacy exam and failed by 6 points. I studied the material on the GA board of pharmacy website. Any advice on what to study? I will have the re-take this exam in 30 days and am a little worried. Thank you!

—————————-

Hi there,

I took it last month and passed.
here’s what I did:
Studied 8-9 hours a day for 8 days.

Federal law book purchased from Amazon by Reiss. Read the whole book twice and did the practice questions three times.
Purchased federal and Georgia law questions from pharmacy law exam.
Reviewed the applicable titles (43,26 mainly).
lastly I read almost all of the material on rules and regulations.
Good luck!

I also downloaded the laws from the Georgia Board of Pharmacy site and reviewed them closely. Made shorthand notes that I could remember or review quickly. Read the same federal law book as georgiapharmd55 ordered from Amazon. Definitely know your Controlled Substance laws. Best of luck to you, don't give up!

Hello,
same here! do u mean that they request that we have to retake after one month, not before that???