Ga PCOM * Who else is going?

Started by zero1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zero1

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I got into PCOM Ga for the Post bac prgm. I was wondering if any1 got anything after they sent in their tuition deposit. It's been about a week since I sent it and I haven't gotten anything yet...btw i live in atlanta so i was wondering if any1 got anything. Thx! 😳
 
Just sent my check..but i'm in NC. I will let you know if I get anything from them soon!
 
They will be sending you guys a info binder with all the forms you need to fill out, including financial aid. I would start on filling out the FAFSA the school code is on the PCOM website. Posse out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has completed this program been successful in gaining acceptance to dental school (or any other professional school for that matter). I may be attending from Illinois and was very curious. Also, is it possible to gain residency for Georgia?
 
I believe the admissions reuquirements are the same as for the Philadelphia area program. They are very vague in their requirements but that is obviously just to get more applications I would imagine. Any other thoughts?
 
Guys it's been over a month now, and I haven't gotten anything since I sent in my tuition deposit. Every time I call the school I get the run around on the phone till I end up on someone's answering machine. Do any of you guys have the same problem? I might go to the school tomorrow and see what's going on. Have any of you guys moved up here yet? I just left Atlanta downtown and moved up to Johns Creek which is about 15 minutes away from the campus.