Game Night WW - Sign-Ups Closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Roster
0. zigjazzy but only if I get to get taken out when I hit my peak
1. Dinashadow thinking
2. SOV
3. Miz
4. DVMD (I start vacation on the 12th..... :ninja: )
5. jboo
6. Skimble
7. WildZoo reserved cause she wont really sub
11. MAYBE Finn MAYBE
12. Desfrosted AM
13. Barks
14. Noncommittal Sporty
15. Cubs
16. dolphin106258 got screwed
17. Navilly
18. Pippsy
21. katashark
23. Snowy
24. Genny hates being last

Subs
1. Coops
2. Scary MsP
3. Coffee?
4. Lawpy

Roster
1. Dinashadow thinking
2. SOV
3. Miz
5. jboo
6. Skimble
11. MAYBE Finn MAYBE
12. Desfrosted AM
13. Barks
14. Noncommittal Sporty
15. Cubs
17. Navilly
18. Pippsy
21. katashark
23. Snowy

Subs
1. Coops
2. Scary MsP
3. Coffee?
4. Lawpy

Roster
1. Dinashadow thinking
2. SOV
3. Miz
5. jboo
6. Skimble
11. MAYBE Finn MAYBE
12. Desfrosted AM
13. Barks
14. Noncommittal Sporty
15. Cubs
17. Navilly
18. Pippsy
21. katashark
23. Snowy

Subs
1. Coops
2. Scary MsP
3. Coffee?
4. Lawpy

:(

dex+ket+torb?
I just make a cocktail of every (pain related) unexpired drug I have laying around for my dogs.
Amantadine
Methocarbamol
Bupenorphine
Hydrocordone
Gabapentin
Galliprant
Phenobarbital

And then to stimulate the munchies i add
Cerenia
Ondasentron

Then to fix my upset GI i add
Omeprazole
Budesonide
Metronidazole

And throw in a few antibiotics just to be sure
Clavamox
Zeniquin

By then my eyes are tearing up so I add
Timolol
Dexamthezone
Dorzolamide
Ketorolac

At this point my whole body starts seizing and I finish with calming doses of
Keppra
KBr

If that doesn’t make you see an orange sky, nothing will....

#olddogsDad

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just make a cocktail of every (pain related) unexpired drug I have laying around for my dogs.
Amantadine
Methocarbamol
Bupenorphine
Hydrocordone
Gabapentin
Galliprant
Phenobarbital

Cerenia
Ondasentron

Omeprazole
Budesonide
Metronidazole

Clavamox
Zeniquin

Timolol
Dexamthezone
Dorzolamide
Ketorolac

Keppra
KBr

#olddogsDad

I recognize some of these drugs :heckyeah:

Amantadine
Methocarbamol
Bupenorphine
Hydrocordone
Gabapentin
Galliprant
Phenobarbital

Cerenia
Ondasentron

Omeprazole
Budesonide
Metronidazole

Clavamox
Zeniquin

Timolol
Dexamthezone
Dorzolamide
Ketorolac

Keppra
KBr

#olddogsDad

Cerenia doesn't stimulate appetite.... just an anti nausea med. Plus it causes fatal arrhythmias in humans though you'd likely be dead from all the prior drugs before you even ingest the cerenia.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I'm supposed to be staying away from WW. Butttttt I just can't can't seem to. Maybe every other game is a good rhythm for me.

Put me in wherever!

Reactions: 1 users
1 more to be able to go with the Bridge on the Drina theme. Sign-ups close today

Roster
1. Dinashadow thinking
2. SOV
3. Miz
5. jboo
6. Skimble
8. Allieh
11. MAYBE Finn MAYBE
12. Desfrosted AM
13. Barks
14. Noncommittal Sporty
15. Cubs
17. Navilly
18. Pippsy
21. katashark
23. Snowy
25. Genny hates being last

Subs
1. Coops
2. Scary MsP
3. Coffee?
4. Lawpy

Cerenia doesn't stimulate appetite.... just an anti nausea med. Plus it causes fatal arrhythmias in humans though you'd likely be dead from all the prior drugs before you even ingest the cerenia.
Pretty sure nausea makes you not want to eat. Ergo...anti nausea meds=appetite stimulant.
Lynch dvmd

Looks like we're going with the theme of Game Night. Mod change, your mods are @Karabiner13 and @ziggyandjazzy. Deadlines are still the same. Game will start tomorrow once I figure out roles and get them out

Roster
1. @Dinashadow
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @DVMDream
5. @johnnaboo
6. @Skimble
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607
9. @finnickthedog
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
13. @cubsrule4e
14. @dolphin106258
15. @Navilly
16. @PippyPony
17. @katashark
18. @SnowshoeDog143
19. @genny

Subs
1. Coops
2. Scary MsP
3. Coffee?
4. Lawpy

Reactions: 5 users
Pretty sure nausea makes you not want to eat. Ergo...anti nausea meds=appetite stimulant.
Lynch dvmd

Uhh..... My DVM says that's not quite accurate. Actually it is very inaccurate.

An appetite stimulant directly increases the hormones that control appetite. Anti nausea meds decrease nausea.....

So I'm gonna have to lynch SOV

Before roles go out and I get accused of being MIA, I'm headed to a graduation party, so I won't be around at all today, and probably questionable availability tomorrow because it's mother's day.

*******lynch skimble*******

Finalizing things. Will have roles going out in the next couple hours. We will start with a long day which will end tomorrow at 10pm est

No promises this is in any way balanced but it should sure be fun and maybe just a little crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Finalizing things. Will have roles going out in the next couple hours. We will start with a long day which will end tomorrow at 10pm est

No promises this is in any way balanced but it should sure be fun and maybe just a little crazy
One definition of balance is did each faction have a legitimate chance in winning the game. So as long as each faction has a chance, technically is balanced. There is no issues in having wolf sided games vs. village sided games vs. third party sided games.

One definition of balance is did each faction have a legitimate chance in winning the game. So as long as each faction has a chance, technically is balanced. There is no issues in having wolf sided games vs. village sided games vs. third party sided games.

I'm hoping for neutral sided games :cat:

Roles are out. Please message us if you did not receive one. Game thread starting soon. If thread is not locked, please do not post until you are told you can :)

I OBJECT

Hmmmm lies
I have read their articles. They do not appreciate village sided and mafia sided games any more than we do.
There is a helpful first time mods area of their, and one talks about balancing. One of the principle definitions there discusses this.

Why? Its one of the principle definitions for balancing, on MU
For me, it's because all but the strongest, most dedicated player groups will lose if they aren't on said "-sided" team. It's not just in theory by mere percentages, but also in practicality played out as well.

For me, it's because all but the strongest, most dedicated player groups will lose if they aren't on said "-sided" team. It's not just in theory by mere percentages, but also in practicality played out as well.
I guess I'm not sure why this is always a bad thing?

Sure, if it happened every time that gets kind of boring, but it's also sometimes harder to balance things than you might think, and playing around with balance lets you try out different mechanics and roles, and that kind of variety can be fun and exciting.

Out of curiosity, have you read Ender's Game?

Sure, if it happened every time that gets kind of boring, but it's also sometimes harder to balance things than you might think, and playing around with balance lets you try out different mechanics and roles, and that kind of variety can be fun and exciting.

For me not every game has to be perfectly balanced as long as you let players know from the outset it might not be (as I stated when I was running the noob game this time). Because yeah experimentation is fun and I also like trying those kinds of things out when I'm modding.

But if you're presenting a game as normal then yeah, I think it should be balanced as normal.

I have not read Ender's Game.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy things such as bastard/purposefully swingy games as long as that's listed in the sign ups for a game. I just get frustrated if it's a setup where if wolves can mostly control votes/night actions unless village is >90% coordianted early on or it's next to near impossible to knock out strong PRs/items without knowing where everythings at early on. It's just tiresome for me to feel like I'm walking in place to an inevitable loss unless something miraculous happen because I failed to do the correct lynch/night action by D2/N2.

Rules:
8. You can roll reveal if you want, but it won't help you terribly much

I'M A....

iu

VANILLA TOT

Reactions: 2 users