Gasp! Another "Why should we accept you?" question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kardio

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A school that I'm interested in has a unique "Project" that I'm interested in. In fact, I would want to work with the school to expand thier "Project." Is there something self aggrandizing or arrogant about writing the "Why should we accept you essay" on how I would like to add-something to their "Project" and why my background has qualified me to make such an addition?

Members don't see this ad.

No... I feel like that's exactly what you should do for those kinds of essays. I sure hope that is the correct strategy because that is what I have done for the 23 schools I have sent secondaries to

Reactions: 1 user
No... I feel like that's exactly what you should do for those kinds of essays. I sure hope that is the correct strategy because that is what I have done for the 23 schools I have sent secondaries to

Did you ever find a way to squeeze the 2nd-place corndog eating contest into a secondary bro?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you ever find a way to squeeze the 2nd-place corndog eating contest into a secondary bro?

chicken nugget contest (chick fil a actually). I did end up talking about cooking and eating food in one... maybe in an interview

• Haha
chicken nugget contest (chick fil a actually). I did end up talking about cooking and eating food in one... maybe in an interview

Sorry - your username must have interrupted my recall of the content of said eating-contest

• Haha