General Chemistry Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsk26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just started to study for the DAT for the second time and an trying to find better study materials than what I had used last time around. I didn't use any of the destroyer products in the past and know I want to get DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer. While looking at these I realized that there is also General Chemistry Destroyer. Has anyone used it?

Members don't see this ad.

I just started to study for the DAT for the second time and an trying to find better study materials than what I had used last time around. I didn't use any of the destroyer products in the past and know I want to get DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer. While looking at these I realized that there is also General Chemistry Destroyer. Has anyone used it?
I used it, but I found it overwhelming because I don't have a great gen Chem background... Watch Chas videos and take his quizzes. Then, supplement with Bootcamp. Know how to get these questions right & rewatch Chad's videos in fast mode a few days before. I went from an 18 to a 20. If you want higher, do destroyer but make sure you have good knowledge on the material first, or you may feel overwhelmed like I did.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't get it, mainly used Chad's and DAT Destroyer and I felt like those were enough

I used it, but I found it overwhelming because I don't have a great gen Chem background... Watch Chas videos and take his quizzes. Then, supplement with Bootcamp. Know how to get these questions right & rewatch Chad's videos in fast mode a few days before. I went from an 18 to a 20. If you want higher, do destroyer but make sure you have good knowledge on the material first, or you may feel overwhelmed like I did.
My gen chem is ok. What type of material does it go over? Is it like a cliff nots?