General Chemistry MCAT 2015 Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lifeimitatesart

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you guys recommend is the best for reviewing general chemistry for the MCAT 2015? I took general chemistry dual enrollment as a Junior in high school at a local college and then transferred the credits to the 4 year university where I'm getting my bachelor's in biology. The course I took in that college was not very good and it will be more than four years since I took it when I take the MCAT. I don't remember much so I expect to devote most of my time studying to general chemistry, but feel overwhelmed when thinking about what would be the best study strategy.