General Chemistry over summer?

Started by zellantus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zellantus

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow post-bacs. Does anyone know of any place in the SF Bay Area that offers one full year of General Chemistry over summer? I know that UC Santa Cruz offers it, but it's a bit too far away for me. Thanks
 
UC's usually offer two summer sessions. I don't think any of the bay area CC's offer two, therefore only one chem class per summer. I'm not sure if any CSU's do that, so UCB, UCSC are your only choices that I am aware of. Perhaps Stanford or SCU? But will cost bank.
 
how about anything in southern california? ucb offers both semesters, but the classes take place in the same session. i looked around everywhere and just havent found anything! it's rather frustrating...