Pianoman123
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
So i just got accepted into NYU dental school. However I was going through my transcript and I was looking though my organic chemistry section. I had 3 credits from Orgo 1 lecture, 3 credits from Orgo 2 lecture , and 2 credits from Orgo lab. My school didn’t offer an “Orgo 2 lab”. Am i all set or do I need to find a way to complete this other Orgo lab?
So i just got accepted into NYU dental school. However I was going through my transcript and I was looking though my organic chemistry section. I had 3 credits from Orgo 1 lecture, 3 credits from Orgo 2 lecture , and 2 credits from Orgo lab. My school didn’t offer an “Orgo 2 lab”. Am i all set or do I need to find a way to complete this other Orgo lab?