- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
- Surgical Residency Applications and Interviews
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*****General Surgery Residency Interview Trades 2016-2017*****
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone willing to trade their 11/22 UCSF fresno interview for my 1/5???
[Edit] In case we can do multiple way trades, for UCSF Fresno I have 12/8 and would like 12/14 (or maybe 1/5 or 11/22)!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got GW on 12/14 - looking to trade for either 12/21 or 12/28. Thanks!
I have UNC on December 2nd and would love to change to another date. Thank you!
.
Last edited:
Yeah man that would be greatAnyone willing to trade WASHU dates--- I have Jan 13/14 and need Nov 18/19?
Have Wash U Nov 18-19, looking for January 13-14. Thanks!
I have Hofstra Northwell (LIJ & NS) on 11/18 and would love to trade for 12/16.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MGH
Have Dec 9th
Want: January 6th
Have Dec 9th
Want: January 6th
Nvm to that, sorryHave Wash U Dec. 9/10, need Jan 13/14th, if anyone can switch. Thanks
I have University of Nebraska on 12/2, looking to switch to 12/9 if possible. Thanks!
Would you be willing to trade for a december date??!!Anyone willing to trade WASHU dates--- I have Jan 13/14 and need Nov 18/19?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have Icahn Mt. Sinai 11/19 --- any one want to trade me for the 12/4 date?
I am also GW (George Washington) on 12/14 looking for any other dates. Please PM me. Thanks!
Baystate UMass
Have: 11/15
Want: 11/22
I am willing to pay for the trade.
Thanks
Have: 11/15
Want: 11/22
I am willing to pay for the trade.
Thanks
Cinncinati Jewish hospital trade for date after 12/14 pm If interested
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have U Chicago on 11/19 and would like 12/10. Thank you.
Are you still looking to trade?
Sorry, already traded the date. Hope you are able to find someone else to trade with!Are you still looking to trade?
Have USC for 1/13 and am looking for 12/2. Let me know, thank you!
Hi are you still looking to swap? I have 12/2
Hi. Have GWU on 1/11/17 and would like to trade for 12/21/16. Please let me know if you want to switch!
Super late in the game, but I have Rush on 12/3 and would like to trade for 11/5 if possible
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UCSF Fresno: Scheduled for 12/8, would love to interview on 1/5 (currently wait listed for this date). Thanks!
.
Last edited:
Icahn SOM at Mount Sinai - My 11/19 for your 12/4
Icahn St. Luke's Roosevelt - My 12/16 for your 1/20
Icahn SOM Beth Israel - My 1/13 for your 2/3
Interesting how that worked out. Thanks!
Icahn St. Luke's Roosevelt - My 12/16 for your 1/20
Icahn SOM Beth Israel - My 1/13 for your 2/3
Interesting how that worked out. Thanks!
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 7K