*****General Surgery Residency Interview Trades 2016-2017*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone. I have UTMB(cat) interview on 12/10 and would like to trade it for 12/17. Anyone? Thank you
 
Hello I have Loyola December 17 and am looking to trade for January 12th. Please pm me if you're interested I'd really appreciate it thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of Central Florida/HCA cat 11/16 need to switch (any other date in November)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Desperately need to switch the date of my UC Irvine interview... need to switch from the November 17th date to the December 15th date... anyone willing to swap dates?
 
I need to Trade Prelimenery interview at Johns hopkins 5 December to 12 December.
Anyone can help ??
 
[QUOTE="Keky, post: 18292152, member: 810703"need to Trade Prelimenery interview at Johns hopkins 5 December to 12 December.
Thanks
Anyone can help ??[/QUOTE]
 
I have Rutgers NJMS 1/6 and would love to trade for 1/20 if anyone is willing. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Anyone interested in trading Bronx Lebanon Surgery for January 18? I will take any date before that, Jan 11 would be ideal though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RUSH: Have 1/7, looking to trade for 12/3 or 12/10

MT. SINAI-ICHAN: Have 1/7, looking to trade for 12/4

Please let me know ASAP!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wayne State University (WSU)/Detroit Medical Center (DMC)

Have 1/12/17
Want 1/10/17 or 1/17/17

Would be very helpful to know ASAP as other interviews that are coming up soon will be affected by this!