Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess what I'm trying to get at is if a program accepts you to do an away rotation does it mean that stats wise/paper wise they think you're okay?
I would hate to rotate at a place where I just don't have a shot of matching so I'm trying to understand how this whole AI/Sub-I/Away rotation thing works.
A friend of mine told me that if a program accepts you to do an acting internship then paper wise they are okay with the stats (step score, 3rd year grades) and now they want to see if you're a hard worker. The program where I got accepted for an AI/Sub-I has my step 1 and 3rd year grades so is that true?
I would hate to rotate at a place where I just don't have a shot of matching so I'm trying to understand how this whole AI/Sub-I/Away rotation thing works.
A friend of mine told me that if a program accepts you to do an acting internship then paper wise they are okay with the stats (step score, 3rd year grades) and now they want to see if you're a hard worker. The program where I got accepted for an AI/Sub-I has my step 1 and 3rd year grades so is that true?