GeorgeSquared ABS vs Johns Hopkins MS Biotech

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaraS

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

So I haven't found any threads comparing the two. I wanted input on which program to do. I graduated from a UC (transferred from community college after sophomore year) with a 3.5 cumulative and 3.2 BCPM and had a downward trend with a few Cs mostly in my junior year. I have not taken the MCAT yet, but I will next month and plan to apply this June to med schools. I recently was accepted to GeorgeSquared ABS and to Johns Hopkins MS in Biotech (No Concentration). I know that JHU is obviously a much more prestigious school, but my dream is to matriculate to Georgetown and GeorgeSquared has some instructors from Georgetown so I would imagine letters from them would hold just as much weight if not more, than from JHU. I also keep seeing on the JHU MS in Biotech threads that since it is a part of AAP that its not as good as regular JHU. Any advice on what I should pick?
 
Last edited: