Georgetown GEMS Post-interview decision

Started by Goped
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Goped

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I just wonder if the people who were interviewed for the GEMS program have heard from the admission office yet. For the applicants last year, when did you receive your acceptance or rejection notice? the waiting is killing me and I hate it. Thank you
 
Hello! I applied to GEMS and had been so anxious waiting for a response too until today! I got the call that I was accepted. 😉
 
waiting2exhale said:
Hello! I applied to GEMS and had been so anxious waiting for a response too until today! I got the call that I was accepted. 😉


Congratulations. Which interview group where you? and what undergrad are you from?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks! I interviewed on the first date and I graduated from Rutgers.. What about you? did you apply?

dpgc21 said:
Congratulations. Which interview group where you? and what undergrad are you from?