Georgetown/George Mason Advanced Biomedical Cert..

Started by AUS4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AUS4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tried a search but nothing came up. Does anyone have any info or stats on this program?. It says the classes are held in Prince William County(VA). I was wondering if it was overshadowed by G'towns other popular post-bac programs?.
 
Bump. Any information would be great.

The website describes a 10 month, 20 credit hour curriculum. Doesn't sound anything like Georgetown's SMP and it's rigorous curriculum.

I vote to stay away until this program has had a chance to make a name for itself. Fall 2010 will be it's inaugural class, so I'm sure we'll hear from those students soon enough.
 
Thanks for the info. I didn't know it was a new program. I got it from the list above.