Georgetown SMP housing available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ukkat1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We have a space available in our apartment in rosslyn that would be perfect for a gtown grad student, preferably a female. We have one room available with a walk-in closet and will share a bathroom with one other girl. There are two of us currently living here, one a third year and one a second year and graduate of the physio program. We are both pretty laid back and will be kept pretty busy this year. The apartment is in the Normandy building, less than two blocks from the metro station and gtown bus stop - the bus comes every 5 minutes during peak times and has been very convenient (I lived here for my first two years as well). The apartment overlooks the Potomac and National Cathedral and has a balcony on the available bedroom. There is a small workout room upstairs, deck on the roof, pool, and 24 hour doorman. There is parking available in the garage for an additional 80 dollars a month. The rent is 775 a month. Please email me back at lea22 @ georgetown.edu (just delete the spaces) if you are interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.