Georgetown SMP, possible lag year question. Need some advice

Started by calbear15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calbear15

CalBear15
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To all past Georgetown SMP graduates and current students,

Just in case that I don't get accepted to med school right away and this turns out to be a two year process, do you know if there is any option to pursue another degree at Georgetown?

At BU, they give you the option of getting an MBA or a MPH on top of the medical post-bacc. It would be nice if I could do the same at Georgetown. Please send me any information you got as I have to make my decision soon.

thanks guys!