Georgetown vs. BU vs. Dartmouth

Started by premedusc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedusc

SV12
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to decide between Georgetown MS Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, BU MAMS, and Dartmouth MS Health Policy and Clinical Practice.

Wait-listed at Columbia MS Nutrition
Waiting to hear from Tufts MBS and Tulane MS Cell & Molecular Biology

I can't seem to find any information regarding the Georgetown MS Biochemistry & Molecular Biology program...any help will be greatly appreciated!
 
Dartmouth isn't an SMP, so if you need to improve your academic credentials much it would be a bad call to go there.

Georgetown MS in Biochemistry and Molecular biology doesn't sound like an SMP either, it sounds like a research masters. Again, it probably wouldn't help you too much with improving academic credentials.

BU MAMS actually is an SMP, so if you kill it you could make up for a lackluster undergrad academic performance.
 
I am trying to decide between Georgetown MS Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, BU MAMS, and Dartmouth MS Health Policy and Clinical Practice.

Wait-listed at Columbia MS Nutrition
Waiting to hear from Tufts MBS and Tulane MS Cell & Molecular Biology

I can't seem to find any information regarding the Georgetown MS Biochemistry & Molecular Biology program...any help will be greatly appreciated!
I am trying to decide between Georgetown MS Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, BU MAMS, and Dartmouth MS Health Policy and Clinical Practice.

Wait-listed at Columbia MS Nutrition
Waiting to hear from Tufts MBS and Tulane MS Cell & Molecular Biology

I can't seem to find any information regarding the Georgetown MS Biochemistry & Molecular Biology program...any help will be greatly appreciated!
hey I was wondering what your stats were to get into the Georgetown MS Biochemistry program?