You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get these mothaf**** snakes out of my mothaf***** pharmacy!
Started by Caverject
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That muthaf**a is a GREAT muthaf***ing actor!! He can play any muthaf***g thing!!!
HE's played a muthaf***g crack-head, a muthaf***g killer an $h*t,
evenamuthaf***ing Jedi master!!! A muthaf***g JEDI MASTER!!! How many muthaf***ers you know can pull that muthaf***a off?!? Well I dont muthaf***g know any!!
Yeah Sam U.L is my muthaf***er!!
I cant wait to see that muthaf***g movie!!
HE's played a muthaf***g crack-head, a muthaf***g killer an $h*t,
evenamuthaf***ing Jedi master!!! A muthaf***g JEDI MASTER!!! How many muthaf***ers you know can pull that muthaf***a off?!? Well I dont muthaf***g know any!!
Yeah Sam U.L is my muthaf***er!!
I cant wait to see that muthaf***g movie!!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard Samuel L Jackson is on his way here to wash your mouths out with S.O.A.P.
Dont you mean "muthaf***g S.O.A.P!!"bananaface said:I heard Samuel L Jackson is on his way here to wash your mouths out with S.O.A.P.
bananaface said:I heard Samuel L Jackson is on his way here to wash your mouths out with S.O.A.P.

All you need to check out the new snakes on a plane song by cobra starship!
It's not that old one with Fred Rogers is it?Caverject said:
All you need to check out the new snakes on a plane song by cobra starship!
Oh, yes. My bad.Serenity Now!!! said:Dont you mean "muthaf***g S.O.A.P!!"![]()
this should be like the funniest thread ever...i wonder why it's not
damn mothaf****'s!
damn mothaf****'s!
Guacamole is hard to beat.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=105009&highlight=guacamoleSerenity Now!!! said:Huh?! 😕 😀
Hahahahahahahah!....whew,hahahahahahbananaface said:
Now that is a funny-a$$ thread!!! it just goes on and on!
If that tread isnt proof that these docs help themselves to free drugs...well I dont know what is: You have to be high on some mess to write that!!
" you're nothing but a postwhore who has to play WORD ASSOCIATION with herself to try and pad her way to 2K. I don't think there's anything more pathetic than that!!" A POSTWHORE!!...genius!
We need a thread like that on this forum....im going back to finish reading it! it 25 muthaf***ing pages long (sorry I couldnt help it 😀 )
We have the "Blame it on... " thread. It's a little tamer though.
oh yes...the wonderful blame it on thread...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Serious, serious question: do American pharmacies have problems with snakes within their premises? Isn't this dangerous to patients and/or pharmacists?
Lastly, what are the snakes' favorite pharmaceutical products? I assume they consume, or at least wrap themselves around, as many drugs as snakely possible.
Perhaps this whole issue gives credence to the term 'snake oil medicine'...
Lastly, what are the snakes' favorite pharmaceutical products? I assume they consume, or at least wrap themselves around, as many drugs as snakely possible.
Perhaps this whole issue gives credence to the term 'snake oil medicine'...
okay...Seveneighty said:Serious, serious question: do American pharmacies have problems with snakes within their premises? Isn't this dangerous to patients and/or pharmacists?
Lastly, what are the snakes' favorite pharmaceutical products? I assume they consume, or at least wrap themselves around, as many drugs as snakely possible.
Perhaps this whole issue gives credence to the term 'snake oil medicine'...
that was just totally not funny
Ok this tread is oficially dumb now. How can you take something as AWESOME as snakes on a plane and make dumb snake jokes out of it? Seriously.
Jesus people, it wasn't a joke per se.. just a stream of (un?)consciousness in the form of a bit of blathering irreverant irrelevancy. Ignore my post if it bothers you so much. And from here on in, I will not post stupid shiite again, ever, I promise.
Or will I?
*evil laughter* Bwaahahahhaha..
Or will I?
*evil laughter* Bwaahahahhaha..
dude...Seveneighty said:Jesus people, it wasn't a joke per se.. just a stream of (un?)consciousness in the form of a bit of blathering irreverant irrelevancy. Ignore my post if it bothers you so much. And from here on in, I will not post stupid shiite again, ever, I promise.
Or will I?![]()
*evil laughter* Bwaahahahhaha..
just shut up
you are not funny
damn canadiens...socialism must cause ******ism or something....
Or will I?
Assuming that you're going to UofA rather then UBC, my guess is that yes, you will.
you are not funny, damn canadiens...socialism must cause ******ism or something....
Don't you ever get tired of hating the world?
RyanMaverick said:Don't you ever get tired of hating the world?
I don't hate the world...
just canadians and dumb people that act like they are smart
for Caverject (no one else click this link) ((I mean it)) (((really)))
http://www.planetboredom.net/story.php?id=768
http://www.planetboredom.net/story.php?id=768
I'm not trying to be "funny", "dude". But I thank you for offering your opinion as if I gave a ****.Caverject said:dude...
just shut up
you are not funny
damn canadiens...socialism must cause ******ism or something....
Eh? Explain..RyanMaverick said:Assuming that you're going to UofA rather then UBC, my guess is that yes, you will.
Just stirring up a good natured rivalry between our schools. Although I've been at UofA for two years and I can tell you that the -50 weather (w/ wind chill) does not foster a good sense of humour. The girls with leg hair longer then your own to keep warm doesn't exactly spark the drive either. Good luck, you'll need it.
FE is making his nudie pictures for his favourite posters again..
for Caverject (no one else click this link) ((I mean it)) (((really)))
FE is making his nudie pictures for his favourite posters again..
quit hijacking my thread! 

Caverject said:quit hijacking my thread!![]()
Since you're here and I am here, wouldn't it be our thread Mr. Hand?
Did you really think an in-depth discussion regarding Snakes on a Plane was going to last more then one page when the 2nd post had "mother fer" in it about 8 times?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you really that stupid?RyanMaverick said:Did you really think an in-depth discussion regarding Snakes on a Plane was going to last more then one page when the 2nd post had "mother fer" in it about 8 times?
Do you even know what Snakes on a Plane is about?
YOU REALLY NEED TO CUT DOWN ON THE FIBER (or fibre if that works for you) IN YOUR DIET B/C YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY WAY TOO UP-TIGHT!!! Im pretty sure the purpose of the OP wasnt for an 'in-depth discussion' on the dangers of snakes to the traveling industry...Give me a break!! 🙄RyanMaverick said:Did you really think an in-depth discussion regarding Snakes on a Plane was going to last more then one page when the 2nd post had "mother fer" in it about 8 times?
LOL. Now who is being uptight? Just think... "serenity now" and it'll all be ok! 😛
Jesus, and I thought doctors were supposed to be pricks... You're basically the pharmacy version of House, without the intelligence or usefulness.Caverject said:Are you really that stupid?
kumbaya mutherf^%$ers!
Seveneighty said:Jesus, and I thought doctors were supposed to be pricks... You're basically the pharmacy version of House, without the intelligence or usefulness.
Anyone who knows me would find this hilarious....of course you being a pre-pharm you would have no clue
Well I don't know you personally but I'd say you seem pretty nice! =)
Indeed. 😎Caverject said:Anyone who knows me would find this hilarious....of course you being a pre-pharm you would have no clue
bananaface said:LOL. Now who is being uptight? Just think... "serenity now" and it'll all be ok! 😛
these muthaf****ng pre-pharms are making me lose my cool 😎Damn mutha......Oh this is SOOOO OVER!
This thread stopped being funny a while ago. Im gonna go piss someone off in the General forum 😉Wow you guys, you clearly missed that. Yes I know Snakes on a Plane is a movie starring Samuel L. Jackson, yes I know he uses the phrase "we got mother f@cking snakes", yes it sounds cool coming from him, not so much from you guys. You're like the 12yr olds that run around still saying "I'm Rick James B**ch". I'm just amazed this thread had made it this far.
Haha.. and it was my stupid, stupid posts that allowed the thread to stretch out to the extent that it did, with everyone peeing their keyboards with righteous indignation. Someone give me a lollipop!
Seveneighty said:Haha.. and it was my stupid, stupid posts that allowed the thread to stretch out to the extent that it did, with everyone peeing their keyboards with righteous indignation. Someone give me a lollipop!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon your mutherf*@#%g plane!
ForcedEntry said:The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon your mutherf*@#%g plane!
You see, now thats original. At least he went back a few decades for that gem.
here you goSeveneighty said:Haha.. and it was my stupid, stupid posts that allowed the thread to stretch out to the extent that it did, with everyone peeing their keyboards with righteous indignation. Someone give me a lollipop!
ForcedEntry said:The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon your mutherf*@#%g plane!
Forced,
So are the snakes the lord in this statment or is SLJ?
DR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drhemi70 said:Forced,
So are the snakes the lord in this statment or is SLJ?
DR
Don't ask me rhetorical questions!
Hey forced,
Why don't you stop whacking the muthaf';king cowbell for a second hit yourself in the muthaf*&kin head a couple of times, and then answer my Muthaf*^ckin question. And yes I am Rick James B*tch. So take your muthaf*%ckin whining a*ses get some cheese to go with it and put your heads the (big one not the small) in forced's cowbell once he gets done whacking something else.
DR
Why don't you stop whacking the muthaf';king cowbell for a second hit yourself in the muthaf*&kin head a couple of times, and then answer my Muthaf*^ckin question. And yes I am Rick James B*tch. So take your muthaf*%ckin whining a*ses get some cheese to go with it and put your heads the (big one not the small) in forced's cowbell once he gets done whacking something else.
DR
drhemi70 said:Hey forced,
Why don't you stop whacking the muthaf';king cowbell for a second hit yourself in the muthaf*&kin head a couple of times, and then answer my Muthaf*^ckin question. And yes I am Rick James B*tch. So take your muthaf*%ckin whining a*ses get some cheese to go with it and put your heads the (big one not the small) in forced's cowbell once he gets done whacking something else.
DR
pass me the kleenex first
Forced,ForcedEntry said:pass me the kleenex first
Ohhhhhh, poooooor baby did someone whack the cowbell a little too hard and get a booboo. poor poor baby. Maybe some more time in the corp will toughen you up some.
😀 DR
drhemi70 said:Forced,
Ohhhhhh, poooooor baby did someone whack the cowbell a little too hard and get a booboo. poor poor baby. Maybe some more time in the corp will toughen you up some.
😀 DR
and to finally answer your question...SLJ is quoting the lord and snakes have nothing to do with it.
House vs. God ended in a tie! Come on man!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 434