• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

dragon2g

10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I was just wondering how bad it is to have one C on ur transcript after u got accepted? What would the school do? Specifically, what would Baylor do?

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Nothing. Stop worrying you'll be fine. Good luck!

Tired

Fading away
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2006
They won't do anything. Get all the C's you want, party it up, just don't fail any classes or get arrested. Enjoy yourself now, because that's all over pretty soon.

About the Ads

Disinence2

Emergency Medicine
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
U sure they won't do anything about a C? My issue is i have a 3.9ish GPA based off the minimum units to graduate, a C and a few b's will SIGNIFICANTLY destroy my GPA, which worries me

It can prettymuch only go down this semester as it is....

Oh and i have 3 tests this week, but as u can see am on SDN at like 3am.

Tired

Fading away
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2006
U sure they won't do anything about a C? My issue is i have a 3.9ish GPA based off the minimum units to graduate, a C and a few b's will SIGNIFICANTLY destroy my GPA, which worries me

Then why does your title say "PGY-4"?

PeripateticMD

Peripatetic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
World
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
i say, if getting c's before acceptances didn't hurt too many people (even at top schools), afterwards, they wont mean shizit.

BigKurz

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Some schools have certain standards you need to maintain, but generally you don't get into trouble until you're BELOW the C level.

Dooooom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
You'll be fine, how many C's you getting? Do you need to send your new transcript to the school when school is over for you? Because if you don't there is no way for them to access your C's, unless you send it to them. :cool: Which could be towards the end of summer, by which time school is gonna start and replacing you could be difficult.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.