getting C's after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragon2g

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how bad it is to have one C on ur transcript after u got accepted? What would the school do? Specifically, what would Baylor do?

Members don't see this ad.

They won't do anything. Get all the C's you want, party it up, just don't fail any classes or get arrested. Enjoy yourself now, because that's all over pretty soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
U sure they won't do anything about a C? My issue is i have a 3.9ish GPA based off the minimum units to graduate, a C and a few b's will SIGNIFICANTLY destroy my GPA, which worries me

It can prettymuch only go down this semester as it is....

Oh and i have 3 tests this week, but as u can see am on SDN at like 3am.

U sure they won't do anything about a C? My issue is i have a 3.9ish GPA based off the minimum units to graduate, a C and a few b's will SIGNIFICANTLY destroy my GPA, which worries me

Then why does your title say "PGY-4"?

i say, if getting c's before acceptances didn't hurt too many people (even at top schools), afterwards, they wont mean shizit.

Some schools have certain standards you need to maintain, but generally you don't get into trouble until you're BELOW the C level.

You'll be fine, how many C's you getting? Do you need to send your new transcript to the school when school is over for you? Because if you don't there is no way for them to access your C's, unless you send it to them. :cool: Which could be towards the end of summer, by which time school is gonna start and replacing you could be difficult.