Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Page 3
This is a stupid thread...and not very interesting...and y'all fighting over dumbest goofy chit.
![]()
Then why you in it. Do they pay you extra to turn the page? Or do you look for any excuse to use the
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Page 3
This is a stupid thread...and not very interesting...and y'all fighting over dumbest goofy chit.
![]()
Page 3
This is a stupid thread...and not very interesting...and y'all fighting over dumbest goofy chit.
![]()
...and how is this different than any other argument on here?
It's different because if I'm in the argument....it's interesting.
Wow. Where'd this summer go? It's already mid Aug...
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
You're just getting older... time goes faster and faster...
Sweet, Team Threadjack has arrived!
Sweet, Team Threadjack has arrived!
# 1 selling item at Walmart is...bananas. Huh. Who'd a thunk.
# 1 selling item at Walmart is...bananas. Huh. Who'd a thunk.
My kids eat 20 lbs a week. Not from Walmart though......
I am not surprised. But, now I feel a bit whorish.# 1 selling item at Walmart is...bananas. Huh. Who'd a thunk.
Well, aren't we just Ms. smarty pants tonight....
I am not surprised. But, now I feel a bit whorish.

Why is that? Are you a banana Walmart shopper?
Haha, I was hoping that would make you crack a smile 😛
You always have something smart to say don't you!
Oh, the summer goes fast when you spend 90% of it on vacation. Has there been any where in the wotld you have not been this summer?
I am not allowed to shop at Walmart, my youngest thinks Walmart is:
![]()
What would she say about sleeping in their parking lot? I think you should propose the next family vacation...
First of all,
[YOUTUBE]k_rOKOwmYcI[/YOUTUBE]Jews don't camp.
We don't do mobile homes either....

Funny. You sure are crafty at 1am!Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.