glasses

Started by Al Pacino
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Al Pacino

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may be a totally ignorant question but here goes:

can I still do ophtho if I wear glasses? will having glasses make it more difficult to look through the microscope?
 
Virtually every ophthalmologist wore glasses at my elective. Besides, if you are able to drive a Ferrari while blind in "Scent of a Woman", I don't think you'll have any trouble with the 10-0 sutures! :laugh: (BTW, a much deserved Oscar. Hooah! Hooah!) :clap: I think you were born for this field - when you break out the phaco, be sure to tell the patient, "Say hello to my little friend." 😎