Go to a concert or study on a friday night ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

habeshama

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

There is a concert at my school on Friday( April 18): T pain will be coming. The following morning I am required to go to a leadership retreat ( 9am-4pm) ….I already bought my ticket but I am contemplating if I should go or not….I have a chemistry lab final on Monday( April 21) and my last Chemistry test on Tuesday( April 22), I also have a final in one of my easy classes on Friday….I know that my grade in Chemistry is on a boarder line of a B- and a B….Last semester I received a C+ and this semester my goal is to get a B…. Do you all think I should go to the concert or spend those few hours on a Friday night studying for Chemistry….I feel like staying in and studying for chemistry will be wise. …I know that it is important for me to improve my GPA this semester.
Any suggestions? Should I forget about the concert and study to get good grades on my chemistry test.
Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

If you're in college, you should be mature enough to make this decision yourself.

T Pain? Honestly, what kind of name is that?!?

Members don't see this ad :)
T Pain? Honestly, what kind of name is that?!?

Obviously you don't listen to rap.

Going back to the topic, go to the concert, otherwise if you stay home and study, your head is going to be somewhere else and you're going to be thinking, "Why didn't I go to the concert...?"
You already bought the tickets.

I'd say go have some fun :p

habeshama are you talking about the concert at william and mary, I am thinking about going to that one too.

You DO NOT wanna listen to T pain live, trust me! All of his songs are sound edited anyway. The guy can't sing for his life!
Skip the concert and go for the test. Always prioritize.:thumbup:

if its a matter of chem vs tpain, well the former wins out
if it were almost any other artist, then it would be harder to argue...

altho just being @ any concert would likely be more than studying, it's not like you're missing an amazing performance by an amazing artist

Don't get too wasted Friday night... Have a blast go to bed and study hard core on Sat night and Sun!!! You wont do as well if you are just going to study all the way through!!! Work hard, play hard(er)... Maybe not the (er)

This is a joke, right?

Well, if T-pain is going to take your chem test for you, then go to the concert.

Why can't you do both? Study before the concert? I'm surprised nobody has suggested this yet with as many gifted people as we have on this board.

How strange! T pain is a Muslim. Never knew that.
So many Muslim rappers out there these days...Lupe Fiasco is another one.

honestly, I wouldn't go to the concert. This is from someone speaking from experience. Throughout my 3rd year in college, I attended plenty of "fun things" whether it be concerts, parties, what have you. However everytime after when I received my low grades, I wished I had never gone in the first place. Trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better doing well on your assignments but skipping the concert. I learned the hard way and now my GPA sucks.

How strange! T pain is a Muslim. Never knew that.
So many Muslim rappers out there these days...Lupe Fiasco is another one.

That's so random.. :rolleyes:
There is a difference between people who follow the "nation of islam" (t-pain, etc) and people who follow "islam". Both call themselves muslims however but are two very different things.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do both since you already wasted your money on those tickets.