Going to get a failed grade in organic chemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard Schwartz's test were harder but she is much clearer in explaining concepts and Cerny's tests were easier but doesn't do well with explanations. But yea I am taking Ochem with Cerny. How did you know I went to UMB? haha

Members don't see this ad.

It's logic like this that causes the decline of academia in the US.

I don't see why, there should be some way to make sure professors aren't too difficult. If no one in the class get's an A then is there something wrong with the professor or the students? That's why they should curve it.

I'm not complaining because I passed, its just that he's the first professor who I know actually failed 12 people, and about 4 of them were already accepted into pharmacy. I was actually hoping that some people would have their acceptances revoked, but my appeal didn't go through and they said that those spots would have just gone to wait-listed applicants.

Ouch. At CW Post, there are two orgo professors. One of them many considered "easy", but ironically is a nightmare. In his class, 23 of the 25 people are failing the class..talk about being easy..THANK GOD I DID NOT TAKE HIM EVEN..BUT I HAVE HIM NEXT SEMESTER!:eek:. Plus I don't think a professor can fail that many people, he has to curve..alot!

I heard Schwartz's test were harder but she is much clearer in explaining concepts and Cerny's tests were easier but doesn't do well with explanations. But yea I am taking Ochem with Cerny. How did you know I went to UMB? haha

4 tests, drop lowest one and last chance is the final. That how I know Schwartz's OC lolz.