Goljan Audio CNS lecture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschool slave

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, quick question. I swear by Goljan's lectures and have listened to them religiously this entire year (M2) to help me with the various sections of Path in each of my test blocks. However, I was upset to find out while listening to his CNS lecture it cut off abruptly, just as he was beginning to discuss Parkinsons. I've searched for other versions (I think most of you know what I mean) but every one I find has the 41 minute version the CNS lecture, i.e. the shortened version. Am I the only one with this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

I think that's the version most ppl have...but the CNS lecture actually starts towards the end of the Skin lecture (at abt 34:06) so there's an extra 15 or so minutes in there.

i didn't get to that part yet - but somebody told me there's a part in acid-base that gets cut off too? is that correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
@law2doc
i am not using that copy but tell me
if i do will i be caught for that
after entering US
abhs :)

When you are using illegally pirated bootlegs in violation of the federal copyright laws, you really can't complain that they aren't perfect. :rolleyes:

Yeah, didn't mean for it to sound like complaining, just wondering if everyone had the same version. It cuts off right as he starts talking about Parkinsons. Oh well. I'm sure I'll survive. :cool:

Yea--that's unfortunately the only version we all have.

Who wants to volunteer to email the good doctor and ask for a summary? :)

When you are using illegally pirated bootlegs in violation of the federal copyright laws, you really can't complain that they aren't perfect. :rolleyes:

Yawn. Didn't you get the memo? We're part of the entitled generation, and it's glorious.

Same problem- quite disappointing because CNS is a weak area for me. However I find Pathoma does quite a good job in CNS.