Good luck to all applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuhh

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just completed all 34 secondaries this week (damn premed committee took 4 months to send in my LoR...???)
Hope I'm not late
Feeling relieved getting these out of the way and can relax at nights after work
Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and hope we all get blessed with our top choices!
 
Just completed all 34 secondaries this week (damn premed committee took 4 months to send in my LoR...???)
Hope I'm not late
Feeling relieved getting these out of the way and can relax at nights after work
Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and hope we all get blessed with our top choices!
I hope the cycle goes well for you my friend! Good luck!