Godsgirl16

2+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi everyone. I'm currently a rising sophomore and i was originally planning to apply to pharmacy school this upcoming year. But now I'm not so sure anymore because I've been applying to so many places such like cvs, Harris teeter, etc. for pharmacy experience and I've not been able to go through to an interview. I apparently failed CVS' job tryout and I don't know why? I really love customers and do what I can to give people a good experience according to what ppl have told me in previous cashier jobs. If I don't get experience soon, I may have to hold off applying until next year. What places have pharm tech training/ volunteer/ pharmacy cashier positions? I'm kind of desperate and have been applying since January this year. Thank you.

Z-Qualizer

2+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2015
Status
Non-Student
Hi everyone. I'm currently a rising sophomore and i was originally planning to apply to pharmacy school this upcoming year. But now I'm not so sure anymore because I've been applying to so many places such like cvs, Harris teeter, etc. for pharmacy experience and I've not been able to go through to an interview. I apparently failed CVS' job tryout and I don't know why? I really love customers and do what I can to give people a good experience according to what ppl have told me in previous cashier jobs. If I don't get experience soon, I may have to hold off applying until next year. What places have pharm tech training/ volunteer/ pharmacy cashier positions? I'm kind of desperate and have been applying since January this year. Thank you.
Ask CVS for feedback on why you "failed". Then try applying at Wal-Greens.

nutripharma

2+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
Walgreens is a bit "friendlier" than CVS when it comes to hiring. Try Walgreens.