Good places to work in IL near Chicago or NW Indiana?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1122473

So after nearly two decades of working 60-70 hours weekly, I find myself more often looking to find something reasonable for like 40-50 hr commitment per week with about 8-10 weeks off. Honestly, I’m even okay with like 32-40 hours.

I’ve saved good amount of cash and don’t have an expensive lifestyle so well-being matters more than churning out cash. Maybe some of you can keep going at a crazy clip. I commend it but I think I’m going to slow down for the next decade.

Any good physician only owned groups in IL or NW IN? Need to be somewhat close to a Chicago due to family reasons.

Members don't see this ad.

So after nearly two decades of working 60-70 hours weekly, I find myself more often looking to find something reasonable for like 40-50 hr commitment per week with about 8-10 weeks off. Honestly, I’m even okay with like 32-40 hours.

I’ve saved good amount of cash and don’t have an expensive lifestyle so well-being matters more than churning out cash. Maybe some of you can keep going at a crazy clip. I commend it but I think I’m going to slow down for the next decade.

Any good physician only owned groups in IL or NW IN? Need to be somewhat close to a Chicago due to family reasons.

looking for a physician-only owned group is quite specific and going to seriously cut down the number of practices

I can think of Mobile Anesthesiologists of Chicago. Physician owned and operated. Pretty sure MD only. I know a few anesthesiologists that work with them and they seem to be very happy.

Last edited:

Pm me for details…..

No option to cut back within your current practice?