Good radiology CD with images??

Started by PACtoDOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PACtoDOC

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going into FP, and I would really like some suggestions on some sort of CD-ROM that has tons of images with descriptions and teaching. I don't care about the cost as long as it is reasonable.
 
PACtoDOC said:
Going into FP, and I would really like some suggestions on some sort of CD-ROM that has tons of images with descriptions and teaching. I don't care about the cost as long as it is reasonable.

I would check out Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology as a good intro for chest films. As far as an interactive CD, you probably would benifit from the Wolf Files. Most of the interactive CD's are for Rad residents preparing to pass their boards.