MD Got a C in Physics II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrLiszt

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my first year of college and I got a C in physics II this summer.

Exams were graded based on the T-score and all the smart kids were taking physics (everyone else dropped out) and I kept scoring average on the exams. I guess I should have taken the class during fall (especially when the exam averages are a lot lower) but I didn't want to risk it since I'm taking Orgo I next semester. Do you think I have a chance???

I know I'm only going into my second year, but I can't stop feeling anxious haha. Do you think medical schools would care or at least sympathize with the fact that I took two science courses in the summer??? (I took Bio I as well, along with the two labs for bio and physics) Or maybe I'm just too optimistic? Or maybe too worried?? lol

I'm just trying to think things out. I don't want to feel more down than I'm already am :')

Off-topic but this is my first thread so yay 😀