Got a email from IU stating what my scores have to be for an interview..

tissy

U.S. Public Health Service
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Connecticut
Status
Dentist
I just received an e-mail from IU stating I have to receive an 18 on reading and above an 16 to be invited for an interview...Did anyone else received this e-mail?

ArmoredTooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
tissy said:
I just received an e-mail from IU stating I have to receive an 18 on reading and above an 16 to be invited for an interview...Did anyone else received this e-mail?
You got that email from Indiana?

Gosh, in my case, I got no emails from them so far. I'm still waiting in front of my computer day by day.

dr.rex

rexadactyl nights
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2006
Accepted
Status
Dental Student
tissy my gpas are similar and i received 19/20s all across the board on the dat and i got an interview at IU goodluck

About the Ads

OSUDDS

10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
Status
Podiatry Student
dr.rex said:
tissy my gpas are similar and i received 19/20s all across the board on the dat and i got an interview at IU goodluck
I got a 19/20/16, with a 21 on RC and the PAT 16 being my lowest score. However, I got rejected today... So, who knows

pmantz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2006
Milwaukee
Status
Dental Student
ArmoredTooth said:
You got that email from Indiana?

Gosh, in my case, I got no emails from them so far. I'm still waiting in front of my computer day by day.
They won't let you know if you have an interview via email, only a rejection go fiugure. They will send you something via US mail about an interview i'm still waiting....... Ask around about when people who got IU interviews, when their AADSAs dappplications were mailed out to get a timeline, or if your freaking out call their admissions office to look up your status on the computer, I did yesterday and they seemed realy nice. One person told me their apps were mailed on July 24, and they got an interview notice on the 15th. Don't hold your breath they have already received over 1600 apps aleady.

sk101

10+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
OSUDDS said:
I got a 19/20/16, with a 21 on RC and the PAT 16 being my lowest score. However, I got rejected today... So, who knows

what is your gpa?

zthang

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status
Dental Student
I got an interview in the mail about 2 weeks ago without them having my LORs actually. My app was sent out July 21st.

ArmoredTooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
pmantz said:
They won't let you know if you have an interview via email, only a rejection go fiugure. They will send you something via US mail about an interview i'm still waiting....... .
I actually got a letter from Dr. Kasberg in the mail on Monday regarding the interview.

I'm very excited! :)

About the Ads