Got an offer, but may fail a course this semster..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xih161

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I might fail a Maths course that is NOT a prereq or my degree requirement. (I took it for the purpose of using it next semester as a prereq for an upper year course.)
This potential F won't affect my degree or graduation. Would this affect my offer at the dental school? (I'm scared to contact the dental school directly as I don't know if I failed or not..)

Members don't see this ad.

No, you SHOULD contact them ASAP about this. I don't think they will mind much as long as it isn't a pre-req for admission. I had a C- on my transcript (not quite an F but still not passing) and they didn't mind

I might fail a Maths course that is NOT a prereq or my degree requirement. (I took it for the purpose of using it next semester as a prereq for an upper year course.)
This potential F won't affect my degree or graduation. Would this affect my offer at the dental school? (I'm scared to contact the dental school directly as I don't know if I failed or not..)
no one here will be able to tell you for sure
only the school will be able to tell you

Reactions: 1 users