got email from NOVA Am I going to be invited for an interview after doing this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

odinGingi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My aadsas is not sent out yet. But, it all of required materials are completed. This morning I received this email. Asking me to complete online secondary and pay the due.

Is this a good sign? Are they going to invite me for an interview once I submit secondary?

My application has not been mailed out. I edited email to blank out links, email addresses, and
phone numbers

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent submission to the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). In addition to the AADSAS application, you must also complete the NSU Supplemental Admissions Application and submit a $50 application fee.

To access our web admissions application, click here:
https

After you create a Login ID and PIN, you will select GRADUATION/PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS; then COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE; and finally the DENTAL DMD SUPPLEMENTAL application. You can complete, submit, and pay for your application all on-line!

Should you prefer to complete a paper application, please contact us

Sincerely,

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but a secondary does not mean an interview necessarily. But good luck and hopefully you will get one. Until they get your AADSAS, they will not consider you for an interview

whats that http address?

Members don't see this ad :)
My aadsas is not sent out yet. But, it all of required materials are completed. This morning I received this email. Asking me to complete online secondary and pay the due.

Is this a good sign? Are they going to invite me for an interview once I submit secondary?

My application has not been mailed out. I edited email to blank out links, email addresses, and
phone numbers

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent submission to the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). In addition to the AADSAS application, you must also complete the NSU Supplemental Admissions Application and submit a $50 application fee.

To access our web admissions application, click here:
https

After you create a Login ID and PIN, you will select GRADUATION/PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS; then COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE; and finally the DENTAL DMD SUPPLEMENTAL application. You can complete, submit, and pay for your application all on-line!

Should you prefer to complete a paper application, please contact us

Sincerely,

Everyone who submits their AADSAS application receives a secondary application that they need to fill out.

I think everybody gets that email...

I think everybody gets that email...

Are you saying that everybody who applied to NOVA gets this email?
:eek: :eek:
I thought that they filter out some before sending secondary link.

Who else got this email from NOVA:mad:

i think everyone gets this i got it too. They give it to everyone who'se applied to NOVA.

well, i thought i was special cause i got it when my app wasnt sent out either. i guess they have to go looking in aadsas for the people they may want (not sure)......then i saw a bunch of others getting it too, so i felt ****ty....but then, they gave me an interview without my dat scores! so maybe, they did want me??? May be the same for you... what school did you go to undergrad?

I got the same email from them before my AADSAS was processed. As soon as you click submit and pay, every school you applied to as access to your application via the internet. However, they will not offer interviews until your paper application is in their hands. Good luck to you!

i submitted my app already (applied to NOVA), and i never got that email... They only sent some thing about looking into how i could handle the financial obligations of dental school; like FAFSA and all that. Anyone got the same thing?

Are you saying that everybody who applied to NOVA gets this email?
:eek: :eek:
I thought that they filter out some before sending secondary link.

Who else got this email from NOVA:mad:

I received it as well.