GPA Calculator for DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lnguyen1412

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to find GPA Calculator, however, I could not find the up to date one, so I decided to do one.

Due to my limited excel skills, I am expect this template is not perfect.

Source I used:

- AACOMAS GPA Guides
- Quarter to Semester Conversion is 0.667 (according to AACOMAS)

Limitation:
- It can only does up to C-, so if you have W, S, P/NP, F, you have to enter the Credit Point and Grade Value by yourself.
- If you need to enter more column than what I have, feel free to do so. Just fix the Sum formula by extend the column.

Guideline:

- The only thing you need to enter by yourself is:

+ Course name
+ Credit Number
+ Yes/No on semester
+ Yes/No on science

The rest the calculator will do for you.

I am open to fix or update this as needed. I just hope to contribute something to SDN community.
Happy calculating, pre-meds.

Disclaimer: This is open-source, anyone can download and fix it if they wanted. Your verified GPA by AACOMAS may/may not different from this. This is just for estimation
 

Attachments

Did not see that thread sorry haha.

But my verified from aacomas is exactly matched what I have.

Thanks