GPA Confusion

Started by Samlanova
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Samlanova

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I have a few question regarding the PTCAS GPA calculations. Where is the prerequisite calculated GPA? Also, is the self-reported GPA the one that we listed in the application, because mine is different from what I listed. Sorry of the silly question, but I am genuinely confused. Thanks in advance.
 
I think the self reported pre requisite GPA is what you are looking for. (so they are the same thing....pre req and self reported).

What do you mean, "different what you listed"? Do you mean they used different classes to calculate it than what you listed? Did you double check to make sure you followed the instructions correctly when identifying pre requisites?