GPA for dentists ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bullmood

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Which dental schools do not require gpa for international trained dentists ? Or we dont need it at all ?

Members don't see this ad.

You need gpa for everything! Like literally for every program u want to apply...

How else would they assess your previous knowledge and potential to graduate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the same question, since my GPA is 1.9. Even though many schools they say that they don't care about the GPA but they in reality the do
I applied to 11 schools, and this is my first cycle, I will let you know if anyone send an invitation

I have the same question, since my GPA is 1.9. Even though many schools they say that they don't care about the GPA but they in reality the do
I applied to 11 schools, and this is my first cycle, I will let you know if anyone send an invitation
Ok, i will be waiting for your response.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, i will be waiting for your response.
and how your gpa is 1,9... you have to failed most of your exams... here in bulgaria if i have even the lowest passing grade which is “3” my gpa will be 2.0 ... how did you get 1,9 ?

that's how the ECE calculated it, plus back home the schools don't give you high grades, for instance, the first rank over the country ( that's among almost 1,000 gradated dentists) has 84% out of 100%. BTW mine was 64%.

that's how the ECE calculated it, plus back home the schools don't give you high grades, for instance, the first rank over the country ( that's among almost 1,000 gradated dentists) has 84% out of 100%. BTW mine was 64%.
what was your most common grade in your diploma? 3-did you use this site Scholaro to convert your grades from your country grading system to the US grading system ? look at the photo they say that you have to had the “B” grade which is equal to 3.0 GPA points.

Attachments

• 2EC5ED18-F6ED-4CDF-B7BE-48117F0FAF5C.png
    2EC5ED18-F6ED-4CDF-B7BE-48117F0FAF5C.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
they have their own method to do that.
So, I'm assuming that you don't have any idea how that work, here are some details, there are 2 organizations that evaluate your grade to US GPA, it is either ECE.org which will give the lowest gpa or WES.org which will give you better GPA. the thing is that most of the schools require ECE evaluation just 3-4 schools will accept WES.
there is no way to know your GPA unless you send your papers to them and pay them around 250$
go to ECE.org and find out what they need from you to evaluate your scores.

So, I'm assuming that you don't have any idea how that work, here are some details, there are 2 organizations that evaluate your grade to US GPA, it is either ECE.org which will give the lowest gpa or WES.org which will give you better GPA. the thing is that most of the schools require ECE evaluation just 3-4 schools will accept WES.
there is no way to know your GPA unless you send your papers to them and pay them around 250$
[/
so you are telling me that in scholaro I cam have 3,5 gpa but on ECE it would be much lower ? and you dont know the mechanism of the evaluation system at ECE ?

Which dental schools do not require gpa for international trained dentists ? Or we dont need it at all ?
Any school you will apply to will ask for a report that shows your GPA. Start the process with ECE they will convert the grades to US grades and the report will be valid for 5 years. Any time your apply through ADEA CAAPID or ADEA PASS you just request the report from ECE and it will be sent electronically.

Any school you will apply to will ask for a report that shows your GPA. Start the process with ECE they will convert the grades to US grades and the report will be valid for 5 years. Any time your apply through ADEA CAAPID or ADEA PASS you just request the report from ECE and it will be sent electronically.
But do you know how can I see the system of conversion which ECE is using so I can convert my grades just to see my GPA, like I saw it from the site of WES from the picture below?

Attachments

• 9A54603A-C47C-4BB4-8353-67BA8B61B82A.png
    9A54603A-C47C-4BB4-8353-67BA8B61B82A.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 111
But do you know how can I see the system of conversion which ECE is using so I can convert my grades just to see my GPA, like I saw it from the site of WES from the picture below?
I am not sure