This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jeffdmd84

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I've worked for Kool Smiles for 3 years. I know Corporate can get a bad rap, however, There are some good companies out there, I've worked for Heartland and they are great too. Kool Smiles is a very ethical company, I've never been asked to do anything that would be considered unethical, nor have I ever been pressured, EVER, to treat someone differently than I would have naturally. They really do care about their patients and us as doctors.

I'm just throwing it out there, if anyone would like to get in touch with a recruiter, Kool Smiles is in dire need of GP's. They are in multiple states and they offer good benefits. If you're looking for a change or unhappy with your current job, e-mail me at jeffdmd84 at gmail and I'll get you in contact with a recruiter. Happy drilling!

Jeff Fenn DMD
UNLV 2014 Grad