Grade inquiry

Started by Microbug
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Microbug

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a junior right now and will be applying this upcoming cycle (so no gap year). This might be come off as obsessive, so my apologies in advance.
So far I have gotten a B in Physics 1 and orgo. Which I don't think will kill me...
But this semester I got a B- in physics 2 (overall gpa at 3.8).

There is also physics 3 I'm taking senior year, by the time which my application will already be submitted, so I can't really rock that class to make up.
Suggestions on how to best mitigate this going forward?
 
I'm a junior right now and will be applying this upcoming cycle (so no gap year). This might be come off as obsessive, so my apologies in advance.
So far I have gotten a B in Physics 1 and orgo. Which I don't think will kill me...
But this semester I got a B- in physics 2 (overall gpa at 3.8).

There is also physics 3 I'm taking senior year, by the time which my application will already be submitted, so I can't really rock that class to make up.
Suggestions on how to best mitigate this going forward?

Lol if you're at a 3.8, you're fine. Study hard for the MCAT and apply early.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile