Grade update!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sonofsertoli

Zuhandenheit
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any possible way to update my AMCAS transcript/coursework? During the summer I submitted I finished two classes and one of them was a pre-req, but since it doesn't show on my AMCAS my schools don't know that I've taken the course. Any advice on what I can do?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any possible way to update my AMCAS transcript/coursework? During the summer I submitted I finished two classes and one of them was a pre-req, but since it doesn't show on my AMCAS my schools don't know that I've taken the course. Any advice on what I can do?

AMCAS does not accept grade updates. The best you can do would be to send an update letter to each school individually

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't do it this early unless a school specifically asks for grade updates. One school that I applied to did, and I just sent them a screenshot of my grades for the summer term.

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up just writing a little note on the secondary. They had a spot specifically for that kind of thing.