Graduate Early or...?

Started by corvettefan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

C

corvettefan

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I only need two classes to graduate early and get my degree out of the way. I have a full scholarship so I can take the full year of classes to boost my GPA, but I thought maybe it would be just a waste of my time. I currently have a sGPA of 3.54 and cGPA of 3.66. My last year's sGPA was 3.79 and cGPA 3.87 with 39 credit hours. A strong upward trend that I definitely can continue.

Should I just boost my GPA or do other stuff (at most I'll be at a 3.74 cGPA after this year)?
 
If you can continue the trend and it's free, stay another year. Your admission chances could seriously benefit from as little as a 0.1 increase to cGPA and sGPA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, that's all I need to hear then! Thanks everyone 🙂

If you can continue the trend and it's free, stay another year. Your admission chances could seriously benefit from as little as a 0.1 increase to cGPA and sGPA.

I would stay and keep boosting that gpa. You'd open many more doors for yourself that way.

Agreed. No bonus points for graduating early!

Boost that gpa. The higher the GPA the higher your chances
 
Agreed with other suggestions in this thread. Especially if you could get the best pick of your final semester classes, I don't see why not!