Graduated 2015...Taking the NAPLEX next week, SO NERVOUS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JPharmD2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO!!

I graduated in 2015..... I took the older version, but, didn't finish on time; therefore, it was not graded. I am now scheduled to take the new NAPLEX next week. I am SO NERVOUS!! I NEED TO MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT LITTLE TIME I HAVE LEFT TO STUDY!!!! ANY LAST MINUTE SUGGESTIONS?!?! Every time I sit down to study, I get so anxious and overwhelmed!! I have SO much study material, it is like I don't know where to begin. NOTE: I have been studying, it is just, it is getting down to the last minute and I feel like I still have so much I need to study. I have the Kaplan NAPLEX Review 2016, I have an older version of RxPrep, I have downloaded the SDN 120 math questions (have not done them yet). I was looking to maybe purchase ProntoPass NAPLEX Review to get their math section AND the review posters. HAS ANYONE USED PRONTOPASS MATH, REVIEW POSTERS, ETC? I'm not sure if it is worth the money for a last minute review/study guide.... I NEED TO MAKE THE MOST OF MY TIME!

Members don't see this ad.

HELLO!!

I graduated in 2015..... I took the older version, but, didn't finish on time; therefore, it was not graded. I am now scheduled to take the new NAPLEX next week. I am SO NERVOUS!! I NEED TO MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT LITTLE TIME I HAVE LEFT TO STUDY!!!! ANY LAST MINUTE SUGGESTIONS?!?! Every time I sit down to study, I get so anxious and overwhelmed!! I have SO much study material, it is like I don't know where to begin. NOTE: I have been studying, it is just, it is getting down to the last minute and I feel like I still have so much I need to study. I have the Kaplan NAPLEX Review 2016, I have an older version of RxPrep, I have downloaded the SDN 120 math questions (have not done them yet). I was looking to maybe purchase ProntoPass NAPLEX Review to get their math section AND the review posters. HAS ANYONE USED PRONTOPASS MATH, REVIEW POSTERS, ETC? I'm not sure if it is worth the money for a last minute review/study guide.... I NEED TO MAKE THE MOST OF MY TIME!
yes its worth iam studying its awesome and the teacher is very helpful if u r interested just rescedule your exam and we can study togather,

Reactions: 1 user