Grammar Mistake in Supplemental: Do I email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AMCASTuesdays

I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reviewing my secondary to find a sweet sentence I wrote and wanted to reuse when I noticed that I made two grammar mistakes. They were very small: a transposed word in one spot and an omission of a definite article (a) in another spot (not in the same sentence). Luckily, I decided to submit all my reach schools first so that at the very least if something like this happens, then I can grow from the pain 🙂. Does anyone think its worth it to email a school for an issue like this? As in, will it communicate that I care more and that this was mistake? Or should I just move on, and not risk the chance that I draw attention to something that they might not have even noticed?

Thnx ya'll
 
I was reviewing my secondary to find a sweet sentence I wrote and wanted to reuse when I noticed that I made two grammar mistakes. They were very small: a transposed word in one spot and an omission of a definite article (a) in another spot (not in the same sentence). Luckily, I decided to submit all my reach schools first so that at the very least if something like this happens, then I can grow from the pain 🙂. Does anyone think its worth it to email a school for an issue like this? As in, will it communicate that I care more and that this was mistake? Or should I just move on, and not risk the chance that I draw attention to something that they might not have even noticed?

Thnx ya'll
Not worthwhile in the slightest.
 
I was reviewing my secondary to find a sweet sentence I wrote and wanted to reuse when I noticed that I made two grammar mistakes. They were very small: a transposed word in one spot and an omission of a definite article (a) in another spot (not in the same sentence). Luckily, I decided to submit all my reach schools first so that at the very least if something like this happens, then I can grow from the pain 🙂. Does anyone think its worth it to email a school for an issue like this? As in, will it communicate that I care more and that this was mistake? Or should I just move on, and not risk the chance that I draw attention to something that they might not have even noticed?

Thnx ya'll
Pay careful attention to the last line in my signature.

And never draw attention to a negative.

OCD traits are not healthy, ever.