Grey's Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doudline

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN,

So there's this guy in my Mechanics class - sex on a stick.
I heard him talk with his friend about how he had discovered Grey's Anatomy lately, and loooved it and stayed up all night the day before to watch episodes.

I have a feeling that male homosexuality and enjoying that series are closely related.
What do you think are my chance of tapping dat ass?

Discuss.

(Yes this is premed material because Mechanics = premed class.)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello SDN,

I heard him talk with his friend about how he had discovered Grey's Anatomy lately, and loooved it and stayed up all night the day before to watch episodes.

I have a feeling that male homosexuality and enjoying that series are closely related.

Discuss.

what-is-this-i-dont-even-spiderman-J4G9J7.jpg

Make a move on him and find out? I'm sure you two could learn a lot about one dimensional motion from each other.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello SDN,

Discuss.

Well, you always have a 50/50 chance when it comes to anything. But you have no chance if you don't make the move first. Just give it a try and hope it lands in your favor. If it does not, then learn from it and move on. Good luck!

Guys liking Grey's Anatomy =/= Homosexuality.

I like it, and I am not gay.

Hello SDN,

Discuss.

It's a pretty bad show....you probably have more to worry about than him being gay. If you want to jump his bones, jump them...most guys are pretty receptive toward that.

Make a move on him and find out? I'm sure you two could learn a lot about one dimensional motion from each other.

Well, you always have a 50/50 chance when it comes to anything. But you have no chance if you don't make the move first. Just give it a try and hope it lands in your favor. If it does not, then learn from it and move on. Good luck!

It's a pretty bad show....you probably have more to worry about than him being gay. If you want to jump his bones, jump them...most guys are pretty receptive toward that.

But, I'm a gay premed; how am I supposed to make moves on guys I don't know ? :eek:

Go up to him and say: "Hey, I heard you talk about Grey's Anatomy last week, and I'm actually a fan myself! Wanna' come over tonight to watch some with me? There's a big monitor in my bedroom, and I'll bake cookies!"

That doesn't sound awkward at all :3

Hello SDN,

Discuss.

60% of the time threads with "discuss" at or near the end are fail threads everytime.

60% of the time threads with "discuss" at or near the end are fail threads everytime.

Lolz

But, I'm a gay premed; how am I supposed to make moves on guys I don't know ? :eek:

Go up to him and say: "Hey, I heard you talk about Grey's Anatomy last week, and I'm actually a fan myself! Wanna' come over tonight to watch some with me? There's a big monitor in my bedroom, and I'll bake cookies!"

That doesn't sound awkward at all :3

Idk if this was a girl I'd be like "so you like Greys anatomy?" and the get a conversation going. Talk two her twice in class and if she is receptive (giggles, plays with hair, talks to me first, sits by me, gives me the look, etc) then I go in for the kill.

By the way ladies, if you like a guy, it is your responsibity to do one of the following and let him know.

if ur into guys then... Start talking about sports center?

Read the title too quickly thought it said "gay's anatomy" i was like wat?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.